[3.0] Self-Cast Dark Pact Occultist - over 3mil Shaper DPS

Trying out the scion build. Recommended ascendancy? The PoB link looks like you took Witch to get the witch starting node location, did you also go with occultist for the -15 enemy chaos resistance?
I have to admit that this build is really strong, but sometimes squshy and for uber lab its pretty bad idea...
"
Nostrademous wrote:
"
"
Nostrademous wrote:
Few more thoughts on improving the build.

2) Incorporate Arctic Armour (25% mana reserved) for Phys Dmg Mitigation (70% reserved for 2 curses) - total 95% reserved... since DP is cast from Health due to The Covenant, perhaps 5% unreserved is sufficient for travel skill, need to test

It isn't, I tried that and wanted to commit murder in the process. Maybe on a 4L with reduced mana....Otherwise, it just doesn't work well. I have been trying to find a way to add Arctic Armour in as well, went as far as trying to use Skyforths for the reduced mana reservation and I just don't like it.

I might try it with this:

only 61.6% of mana should be reserved for my 2 curses + 25% for AA = 86.6% reserved.

That should leave 142 mana unreserved with my pool of 1066 mana.

Why not just self cast AM and have AA and WM on mana? Doing it my self, requires a bit more micro, but isn't big of a deal at all.
Here is my build currently:

https://pastebin.com/C6styQH8

I am having issues with phys damage. Essentially I get one shot quite a bit already and I just started maps.

Spoiler

I know my gems aren't perfect as I'm still trying to juggle around slots etc.

But I still can't manage not getting insta-killed when I get charged by some phys mob.

I also found that the Kaom's boots are very important. Although is slows clear speed down quite considerably. I'd wonder if this would be a better spec going pure evasion.

Survivability seems to rely on killing mobs before they are in melee range. Thus limiting our ability to heal in some cases.

Overall this has been one of the fastest 50+ leveler I've played, second to Warchief totem and Terminus Est flicker. I played Flicker to 80 in league before rolling this build.
So im hitting 286k shaper dps on PoB, but i really dont know what gear piece i can improve, currently running this:
Spoiler

I easily clear t15, and am especially good at farming shaped courtyard with the triple boss, but recently tried chimera which failed abysmally...
I really like the soul tether, i'm getting constant regen on my ES, and once i get 92 i'll get another jewel slot to cap my lightning res.
Last edited by cbasz on Aug 31, 2017, 10:03:12 AM
Hi, pls check my gear, cuz I can't finish tier 4 maps. Maybe someone have advice.

Thanks

Is there a shaper video?
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
Hey, this has been my league starting build and super budget friendly, I'm currently lvl 75 and having no troubles. I chanced upon an Amulet, the Marylene's Fallacy Lapis Amulet.
I'm wondering if this would be a great upgrade with dual Void Batteries due to the Crit Multiplier and Crit Culling Strike. Only downfall of the amulet is the -40% Crit rate but dual Void Batteries negate that.
"
morpheus90 wrote:
Hi, pls check my gear, cuz I can't finish tier 4 maps. Maybe someone have advice.

Thanks

As a newbie with this build I found out that life leech support really helped me to survive. So maybe you can try this :) But you might lose some damage. Idk you can try and see if u like it ;)
Hi, i've followed this whole threat from start to end, and atm this is where im at:

https://pastebin.com/xqYnTH4b

AWESOME build, very fun to play, no too much noise and jumping around, just killing ALL :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info