[3.0] Self-Cast Dark Pact Occultist - over 3mil Shaper DPS

I'm running the scion build and using your PoB link, but in PoB it is showing that you are running poacher's mark and assassin's mark but without doedre's damning. Is it meant to go dual curse or only a single curse (assassin's mark) and removing frenzy charges?
I'm wondering about your curses as well. I went through your final skill tree and looked at your final gear for Witch and I don't see where you are getting a second curse.

"
I'm wondering about your curses as well. I went through your final skill tree and looked at your final gear for Witch and I don't see where you are getting a second curse.

He said there are 2 options:

1st - Doedre's Damning Paula ring with +1 curse on enemies
2nd - Malediction Talent from Occultist Ascendancy
"
Crevo wrote:
"

He said there are 2 options:

1st - Doedre's Damning Paula ring with +1 curse on enemies
2nd - Malediction Talent from Occultist Ascendancy

Actually, there are three options. Since the PoB link uses neither option 1 or 2, we are using a +1 curse corrupted amulet so that a better ring and Vile Bastion may be used instead.

Something such as this:

This route will be more expensive if you want to actually find a good amulet with the right attributes, crit stats, life, resistances but may be worth it for more survivability/damage.
Hello.
As i wrote in my previous post i was going to attempt Shaper with my build, and i must say it went ok. Not amazing, but not bad, killed him on 2nd try (never fought vs him before so i didnt even knew attacks). After that i farmed more guardians and was farming shaper for some time (like 5+ kills daily). Biggest problem i met was keeping power charges, since i am using double void batteries, you must have them or your dps is rly low. Only way to get them tho, with this build is through Occultist Ascendancy, so they are stacking rly slowly. I experimented a little and changed my boots to:

And i must say, after this change killing shaper is 3 times faster and easier. Usually he makes 1 attack -> goes into next phase etc. So if anyone up there want to try Shaper with this build i recommend switching Kaom Roots to this boots. Didnt try Skyforth boots yet, maybe they are better, but for now this boots are amazing, very often my charges just go 1->9, 0->9 etc. I never saw sitting on 3 or so charges.
Basically i did all avaialable content but Hall of Grandmasters and Uber Atziri at this point. Uber Atziri set is kinda expensive so i am hesitant for now. Rest of content is easy to do with this build.
Cheers and have fun
This is my third character in Harbinger and I'm kinda liking the build playstyle. DPS-wise it is pretty solid, but I'm kinda struggling with the defenses right now. Just capped my resists at 75, sitting with 3.5K life and 1.5K-ish energy shield (I'm Level 71), but wasn't able to do Merciless Izaro, can't simply outleech him, it feels like I'm losing more HP than gaining with Dark Pact, but I have no problems with large mobs packs, even at T8 maps.

Should I just find a way to put more life in my build? Or should I focus on the DPS?
Just a warning to anyone wanting to do shaper with this build. the duel void battery setup makes it so that you absoultely NEED 9 charges because of the spell damage reduction you lose about 1.5m + dps without power charges so I'd swap to a rare dagger and fossizlied spirit shield with spell damage on both for a shaper run and dont forget to swap in life leech support or you will NOT be able to leech on shaper without atziri flask up
"
Here is the conditions on PoE.Trade I use (unfortunately you can't have logical ORs or ANDs) so you still have to filter manually the results (i.e., you really really want maximum life on it plus other conditions). If you ever see one that meets your price approval, buy it.

You can have logical ANDS, for example: http://poe.trade/search/yeniubabikuyar
Life is a must on jewels, this search will only pick jewels with life and at least 2 of the other stats.

Im currently level 84 with this build and im constantly trying to improve, the leveling was a breeze once i could wear The Covenant.

First of all, thank you for this wonderful build. I was looking for something new and interesting to utilize for 3.0 league, and this build delivered.

I'm using a somewhat defensive tri-curse setup with Arctic Armor. Tri-curse consists of Assasins Mark + Temporal Chains on Blasphemy, with Enfeeble on CWDT + Arctic Breath with GMP.

CWDT is set to very low, so it procs often, while having Enfeeble to lvl 7. Temporal Chains slows everything down, even more so with Arctic Breath. Also using another CWDT with Immortal Call.

Life leach is on a 5th link for QOL on hexproof maps. Overall very pleased with this setup, can do all content including guardians. 61k dps with 5 charges up, and 5.4k life is very capable.

Downside is since Arctic armor + Temp. Chains + Ass. Mark use almost all of mana, you have to use Blood Magic gems for all the rest.

Here's my gear and links setup + skill tree:

this build looks very nice

but i am lvl 81 now, and have problems clearing lvl 9 maps :((( that are 6 lvls below me

is anyway to increase survability ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info