[3.0] Self-Cast Dark Pact Occultist - over 3mil Shaper DPS

"
Incantamentum wrote:
I don't expect to beat Atziri anytime.

Atziri is a cake-walk if you know the fight mechanics... I mean the trio is harder then Atziri simply b/c of the randomness of their pathing.
Nostrademous
Beachhead T16 Full Run

Longer video as I was exploring being that it was my first time in the map. Level 89 with almost 5,100 health (still working on getting it higher and hoping for closer to 6,100 eventually). I have the worst luck, still can't find the final ascendancy trial so 6/8 for now, and still on a 5-link Covenant.
Nostrademous
"
Nostrademous wrote:

Atziri is a cake-walk if you know the fight mechanics... I mean the trio is harder then Atziri simply b/c of the randomness of their pathing.

I bet it will be extremely difficult to reach those bosses on Uber due to unlimited amount of range mobs.
"
Nostrademous wrote:
Beachhead T16 Full Run

Longer video as I was exploring being that it was my first time in the map. Level 89 with almost 5,100 health (still working on getting it higher and hoping for closer to 6,100 eventually). I have the worst luck, still can't find the final ascendancy trial so 6/8 for now, and still on a 5-link Covenant.

Same boat with the life. 4900 at level 87. I FINALLY managed to get through uber labs to get it 8/8. I decided to not go with Vile Bastion and specced out of Wicked Ward. Instead I went for Malediction to replace Doedre's ring which was really a hinder for my health. I also found Profane Bloom to be quite handy for clearing massive packs almost instantly when they trigger a chain reaction. 10% increase to damage is always nice too.
Awesome build. Loving it so far. I just kinda went too far focusing on dps first instead of defensive stats. 4800hp 1800es, i still get one shot if i'm being careless. Manage to 6L my covenant, so i dropped warlord for enfeeble.

I found it hard with this build to kill the specific boss: Plateau, Scriptorium, etc. Probably my poor gameplay though, lol. Also, getting 9 Power Charge on boss kinda annoying, when you have to reset portal in&out.

Spoiler
Another option is to go down into "Path of the warrior" life nodes (where there are 8 of them). If you have over 70k DPS, you'll be fine so more life is better. I have 6.3k life using 2 ventors and a biscos. and about 7k with a life amulet. Something to consider.

I think I'm going to try out Skyforths with this build, and drop AM and get frenzy charges. Mainly because you rely so much on power charges and bossing will be much easier. I'll let you guys know how it goes.
Last edited by MintCA on Aug 23, 2017, 11:41:23 AM
Jaws of Agony can resolve any problems with initial power charges on bosses. And 10% chance to gain power charge on crit is enough to maintain it.
Last edited by GreenSubmarine on Aug 23, 2017, 1:53:37 PM
You need to drastically update this guide or at least provide insight for the other classes you mention (Marauder/Scion). You have a setup on your POB for dual curses, but there's no actual way to have dual curses as a scion. You haven't set up the tree for it and it's not in their ascendancy. A drastic oversight, because the DPS plummets with the lack of one.
"
MintCA wrote:
Another option is to go down into "Path of the warrior" life nodes (where there are 8 of them). If you have over 70k DPS, you'll be fine so more life is better. I have 6.3k life using 2 ventors and a biscos. and about 7k with a life amulet. Something to consider.

I think I'm going to try out Skyforths with this build, and drop AM and get frenzy charges. Mainly because you rely so much on power charges and bossing will be much easier. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Tried it, not that great. Also tried using Acuity and speccing out of vaal pact, didn't like that either. I think the new boots are better for power charge generation for this build than using skyforths are tbh, if you want to go that route.
"
Vednix wrote:
You need to drastically update this guide or at least provide insight for the other classes you mention (Marauder/Scion). You have a setup on your POB for dual curses, but there's no actual way to have dual curses as a scion. You haven't set up the tree for it and it's not in their ascendancy. A drastic oversight, because the DPS plummets with the lack of one.

Is there some reason you can't use Doedre's ring??
Last edited by kr4zed_j0o on Aug 24, 2017, 12:27:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info