Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath and the Harbinger League launch tomorrow!

Though I've been critical of some of GGG's choices in the past weeks, I still love this game. And still think you guys are doing awesome work. Can't wait to play 3.0.0. :)

Keep up the good work, hopefully the harbinger supporter packs will be out very soon!
Ahhh I can't wait no more! I feel like a kid again, sooooo excited to beat the new acts!
IGN Mahavir
This torrent file will replace Content.ggpk file which is 8.3gb?
thanks a lot for torrent :) HYPE !!!
Downloaded 500mb in 1h and 30 min. O boy can't wait till next week when I download all 10gb :D
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"
IgRaMzApIvU wrote:
Downloaded 500mb in 1h and 30 min. O boy can't wait till next week when I download all 10gb :D

Thats unfortunate to hear. My buddy is stationed in Germany with bad internet and was afraid he wouldn't be able to download the patch in the 3 hour window before launch, I thought the torrent would be very helpful for him.

I am downloading now just to help seed, I hope more people will do the same! Help your less fortunate poe brethren with bad internet!
Last edited by aSfSteve on Aug 4, 2017, 4:31:54 AM
Hi i have question , we need to download this torrent patch? or i can wait until my game download it by itself?
"
Hebash wrote:
Hi i have question , we need to download this torrent patch? or i can wait until my game download it by itself?

No you dont need to. It will patch regularly. If you want the update to go faster you might want to download the torrent patch and follow the instructions in GGG's post above.
Thank u :) :D peace
Thanks for all the work on this GGG. Really looking forward to it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info