[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

Having some trouble with my CWDT-CoH setup. When I test Ball Lightning-CoH-Enfeeble, everything works fine and monsters are cursed. Once I put in CWDT I just get Ball Lightning, but no curse. Any ideas? Probably missing something dumb, but can't figure it out.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Hugh_Juneit/characters

Blasphemy was off for the test.
"
Hugh_Juneit wrote:
Having some trouble with my CWDT-CoH setup. When I test Ball Lightning-CoH-Enfeeble, everything works fine and monsters are cursed. Once I put in CWDT I just get Ball Lightning, but no curse. Any ideas? Probably missing something dumb, but can't figure it out.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Hugh_Juneit/characters

Blasphemy was off for the test.

You gotta level up your enfeeble more so it doesn't get triggered by CWDT, only by the curse on hit from ball lightning :)

So..
CWDT: Level 1
Ball lightning: Level 4
CoH and Enfeeble: Level 20(or as high as you can go)
"
TheSausage wrote:
You gotta level up your enfeeble more so it doesn't get triggered by CWDT, only by the curse on hit from ball lightning :)

So..
CWDT: Level 1
Ball lightning: Level 4
CoH and Enfeeble: Level 20(or as high as you can go)

Yup, got it. Figured it was just something stupid I was missing. Thanks.
Hello there :)

Anyway to get this with CI VP working again since the rework including reflect?
VP is so far away, i only can make a CI regen build :(
"
Yuzlol wrote:

CI VP build? what is the point? Vaal pact stopped working with energy shield ages ago.
Ok, maybe not ages, but long enough, since 3.0.
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
Yuzlol wrote:

CI VP build? what is the point? Vaal pact stopped working with energy shield ages ago.

And they reworked it again with 3.1.
Last edited by Yuzlol on Dec 25, 2017, 4:37:21 AM
"
Yuzlol wrote:
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
Yuzlol wrote:

And they reworked it again with 3.1.

Really? Didn't saw that in patch notes. Will check it again.

P.S. Checked it again, no mention about about vaal pact on energy shield. Only the obvious one about vaal pact nerf, but not on lifting restriction on ES. Where did you get info that it's actually working now? Or is it just assumption?

And actually, even if it is so, after vaal pact nerf it wouldn't even be something big, life builds will still be quite a bit more powerfull.
Last edited by Med1umentor on Dec 25, 2017, 5:40:38 AM
i didnt check the patch notes.
But the keystone was definitly reworked with 3.1 which you can check yourself ingame or otherwise. It is definitly possible with ES now but it seems not worthwhile for caster because there are no ES or caster nodes along :-( just life and phys passives around.

i really liked the old gearing and synergy with WI.
Int for more ES and more dmg.
Last edited by Yuzlol on Dec 25, 2017, 11:19:43 AM
Any of you killed Uber atziri ?
"
Yuzlol wrote:
i didnt check the patch notes.
But the keystone was definitly reworked with 3.1 which you can check yourself ingame or otherwise. It is definitly possible with ES now but it seems not worthwhile for caster because there are no ES or caster nodes along :-( just life and phys passives around.

i really liked the old gearing and synergy with WI.
Int for more ES and more dmg.

I know that it is reworked in 3.1, but it didn't say a thing about compability with ES, it's just your assumption.
I'll remind you that when in 3.0 it no longer applied to ES leech, it still didn't said that on keystone itself. It just said "life leech applies instantly. Life regeneration has no effect", same as what it said when it still applied to ES. So why do you think that now it suddenly changed without any mention in the patch notes or keystone wording?

Don't get me wrong, it can be so. But need confirmation first... not just "i think that it will be so". Right now i highly doubt it, cause GGG never said a thing about returning of "vaal pact+ES" synergy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info