[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

"
Biratancho wrote:
Hey, thanks for the guide!

I have a question... Since I'm really dumb and my brain was on autopilot, I accidentally killed Alira instead of helping her... :/ So I got the 2 skillpoints instead of mana regen/resists/crit. Is this going to be an issue in the long term and should I start saving up for regret orbs to respec my bandits or is it not a big deal?

Thanks!

Likely can iron out with a gear. Looking at pob you lose around 4k dps.
You can get it back by using them in some other nodes instead - like totem damage perhaps?
How would it work if i went for Inquisitor instead?

I feel like 4 totems is too much for me and most of the time ii would only have 2 up.

Going for the Inevitable Judgement to make a resist ignoring build for heavy damage boost?

How well would it keep up with the mana and would there be any serious loss in survivability?
"
Biratancho wrote:

I have a question... Since I'm really dumb and my brain was on autopilot, I accidentally killed Alira instead of helping her... :/ So I got the 2 skillpoints instead of mana regen/resists/crit. Is this going to be an issue in the long term and should I start saving up for regret orbs to respec my bandits or is it not a big deal?

Thanks!

It is not the end of the world, however once you start to save up some currency I'd recommend respeccing the points :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Biratancho wrote:

Thanks!

It is not the end of the world, however once you start to save up some currency I'd recommend respeccing the points :)
"
dustofdeath wrote:
How would it work if i went for Inquisitor instead?

I feel like 4 totems is too much for me and most of the time ii would only have 2 up.

Going for the Inevitable Judgement to make a resist ignoring build for heavy damage boost?

How well would it keep up with the mana and would there be any serious loss in survivability?

Inquisitor = higher boss damage, slightly less clear speed and not as safe (MoM + mana). Also generating power charges is a bit more annoying as you have to rely more on your orb of storms setup, but it is definitely a viable choice if you so desire :)
Also i noticed the use of controlled destruction - yet build goes for a lot of crit nodes. Wouldn't it pretty much waste all the crit investments?
The frozen trail jewels, how do you get 40 int in the designated area for the jewels..?
Last edited by Iblisx on Aug 5, 2017, 8:38:26 AM
"
Iblisx wrote:
The frozen trail jewels, how do you get 40 int in the designated area for the jewels..?

Jewels no longer need the nodes to be "purchased" as long as they are in range.
"
dustofdeath wrote:
"
Iblisx wrote:

Jewels no longer need the nodes to be "purchased" as long as they are in range.

oooh wow
Why dont you take the Shamanistic Fury Node with more dmg + placement speed? Only 4 Points. Does it not scale well enough or is there another reason? Im playing softcore, so i would prefer the dmg if you just skipped it to get more life nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info