[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

"
SerVeyates wrote:
Not sure if i misunderstand something but are the Frozen Trail Jewels even worth it
when we dont sockel it somewhere with 40 Int in Radius?

Or do i just misunderstand the view in PoB?

https://imgur.com/W8R14th

I was curious about this, too. The radius doesn't look big enough in the first node, either.

I could be misunderstanding the radius there as well, though.
Frozen trail is for the extra projectile.

But is there some reason the Shamanistic Fury part wasn't taken (58% totem damage)?
"
dustofdeath wrote:

But is there some reason the Shamanistic Fury part wasn't taken (58% totem damage)?

Sure, Frozen Trail should be for the additional projectile, but we won't have addition projectile as we don't have 40 int in range of the jewel ...
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
"
dustofdeath wrote:

Sure, Frozen Trail should be for the additional projectile, but we won't have addition projectile as we don't have 40 int in range of the jewel ...

You will. The jewel only needs to have the INT nodes in range, not taken by the player. If you look, you will see that there is 40 INT in range for both jewel sockets.
"
You will. The jewel only needs to have the INT nodes in range, not taken by the player. If you look, you will see that there is 40 INT in range for both jewel sockets.

No way, is that how it is? LOL

Been thinking of it wrong this whole time.
"
Mallahet wrote:
"

No way, is that how it is? LOL

Been thinking of it wrong this whole time.

It needed actives originally until it was changed + range reduced.
Hey, any particular reason why projectile weakness is used instead over frostbite? :o
IGN: Minnevaan / Smacktrick (either works)
so for sure the Frozen Trail is an Act 5 reward? Then we buy the 2nd from poe.trade or another way?
"
Wh1teWalker wrote:
so for sure the Frozen Trail is an Act 5 reward? Then we buy the 2nd from poe.trade or another way?
yes you will get one from act 5 and buy 2nd on Poe trade. IT was only 3c 4 hours ago 😊 not sure how much now
Last edited by Str0ng on Aug 5, 2017, 1:04:35 AM
Hey, thanks for the guide!

I have a question... Since I'm really dumb and my brain was on autopilot, I accidentally killed Alira instead of helping her... :/ So I got the 2 skillpoints instead of mana regen/resists/crit. Is this going to be an issue in the long term and should I start saving up for regret orbs to respec my bandits or is it not a big deal?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info