[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

Herald of Ice seems to be working very well here, why not taking it?

Reserving 25% of the mana doesn't seem too bad for some more knockback and dps.
Last edited by Zwyk on Aug 5, 2017, 5:27:02 PM
What are the possible ways to increase the damage of your frostbolt totems? I'm level 35, bought a frozen trailer jewel, but the damage just seems way to low. Any tips?

Also when I can afford a 5l staff, am I supposed to craft stats on it ? If so which stats and what does the process look like? +3 to cold gems? What is the goal?
Last edited by Swag_Master_Alan on Aug 5, 2017, 8:01:11 PM
Got a question about "Arcane Surge" ... it says "Arcane Surge Support is a support gem that grants a buff when the total mana spent reaches a threshold."

As even a lvl 20 flame dash costs only 30 mana, would it be the best to stay with arcane surge below lvl 7 as the threshold für lvl 6 arcane surge is 26 mana?

Or increase arcane surge to maximum level, as it counts upwards until the threshold of 400 mana (lvl 20 arcane surge) is reached?
What about Shamanistic Fury as notable passive skill? Wouldn't it give some good dmg boost? Friend of mine started with this built and it looks quite interesting and mighty.

edit: just found the answer on page 4 or 5 i guess -.-
Last edited by Exilluminat on Aug 5, 2017, 9:00:24 PM
But having controlled destruction with crit build isnt counterproductive? Or how it is supposed to work?
"
Mr_Tact wrote:
"
dustofdeath wrote:
Man the jewels are hard to get - it's like they are bought before they are listed - and only ones left are heavily overpriced or offline.

Looking just now I see a bunch of them at 2-3 chaos. Is it just me, or is that pricy?
In the middle of act 5, you can get one for free as a quest reward. I believe it's a story quest after you kill something in the Templar Courts.
"
rokiiz wrote:
But having controlled destruction with crit build isnt counterproductive? Or how it is supposed to work?

From what I've gathered, controlled destruction reduces critical strike on the skill only. However, our build increases our critical strike chance of 5% (base chance).

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1784735/page/1#p13948418

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4o14wz/question_why_controlled_destruction_with/
How are we suppose to get The Pandemonius ?
---
"
Kelemn wrote:
How are we suppose to get The Pandemonius ?
You're going to have to wait until later in the league when more people are farming maps. Zana mods allow for breaches to appear in maps, allowing for tul's blessing.
In the meantime we use a rare or is there a good replacememt ?
---

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info