[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

"
ymkiro wrote:
What if i use the third Frozen Trial Jew ? Is it worth ?

They are limited to 2.

"
return33 wrote:
Like everyone else im looking for a leauge starter...

Are the unique juwels kind of needed to make this work hard / expensive to get in a new league?

Yes!!!
You can get one as a quest reward in act 5, but it is better to rush to jewel slots and get them earlier imho. In the beginning of a new league they cost around 1 chaos, later you can also get them for an alch.
so hard to decide between this, warchief, and sunder build...
any thoughts :s?
Last edited by fabi06 on Dec 8, 2017, 12:55:14 PM
Good luck in the league tonight guys!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Using the tree from the PoB pastebin the jewel sockets for Frozen trail are wrong. You can socket it in the far left of the tree as there's 40 int there but the top right socket and all others don't have 40 int in medium radius. Pretty easy to fix though with two points in increased mana and regeneration node with 20 int. Helps offset the mom mana node nerf too.
I thought the int didnt need to be allocated for those, just 'there'?
"
animalhouse wrote:
I thought the int didnt need to be allocated for those, just 'there'?

yeah, it just need to be in range
I cant play this build because the new MTX payment system refuses to sell me 100 points.

Its 200% less cool without blackhole :(
nice build, bro.
Hey Guys,
I don't really understand why we should put a "Controlled Destruction" Gem in our damage link setup. It reduces the Critical Strike chance of the supported gems by 100%.

Hope someone can help me out with that question, have a nice day
Hey i wonder what is the 4 link with frostbolt when u hit 28? i mean wich gems should i connect =)?
Last edited by 90AcE90 on Dec 10, 2017, 2:19:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info