[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

"
ZhangLiaoSebi wrote:
Can we farm vault with the boss with this gear ?

maybe with good items. i could not. i lost all but two of the loot piles before the boss died.
better to use it for what it does well. mapping. leave the tough bosses.
Last edited by kompaniet on Nov 25, 2017, 11:52:01 AM
I hate skipping boss, it's a waste ...
just completed uber lab with this build in mayhem at lvl 82 with below average gear. No 6L Taryn's Shiver, winds of charge or the Pandemonius. so not as hard as i thought it would be. its not a uber lab farming build, but you can definitely do it yourself.
Been thinking that the new glacial cascade threshold jewel might make swapping in GC totems a lot more viable now, just switch the threshold jewels. Maybe swap in an essence worm + hatred if possible.
Should only be needed for tanky bosses, but should be a lot more single target.

"
Carlovski wrote:
Been thinking that the new glacial cascade threshold jewel might make swapping in GC totems a lot more viable now, just switch the threshold jewels. Maybe swap in an essence worm + hatred if possible.
Should only be needed for tanky bosses, but should be a lot more single target.

good idea!
where do you get the 3rd and 4th totem from?
"
Schaapie wrote:
where do you get the 3rd and 4th totem from?

Hierophant ascendancy 'Ritual of Awakening' allows you to summon 2 extra totems, with the downside of 7% less damage per totem you have summoned.
thanks,

Where do you get the dex from to run proj weakness and cold pen?

Best,
Maybe it was somewhere before, but do you have any thoughts how to improve single target dps considering u have second 6l on belly?
What are your thoughts on only running three totems (Drop Ancestral Bond) so that a single target setup could be included for boss killing, BV perhaps?

* Note to self, should really read the last phew pages for similar questions :) *
Last edited by Comfyasabadger on Dec 3, 2017, 4:24:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info