[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

"
DerianDerian wrote:
I am lvl 88 now.
this build works great. From the leveling process to the mapping.
currently i am at maps t8-11. and it is pretty easy.
i am not dying very often, that is a good thing in my opinion.
boss fights are a little bit slow, but not that badly as i thought.
most bosses from t6-11 maps are killed in 30 seconds. i find this ok.
few ones are harder, but ok, everyone knows that.

i am playing with 5l targy. staff. cost me about 50c, 2 weeks ago.
i am looking for my resis capped, a good health pool. so the basic stuff.
i am playing with one curse, frostbite. as an aura. and i have invested my ascendancy points 5+6 in power charges, that are generated by killing stuff with my totems.

my healthpool is 5.5k, and i have 1800 mana.

My dps with flame golem in my hideout und buffed is about 25k.
so it is solid, but has a lot more potential.
in fight, with all the buffs, vaal haste etc. it is sometimes up to 35-40k.

i think 6L staff would push me in a good way, also the pand. amulett. but both are too expensiv right now.

just some stats and thoughts to share with, if someone is on a good way and asking himself about his own stats and life pools etc.

Can you please link your items or unlock char, so I can take a look on it if it's not a problem - I've unlocked mine, so you can take a look and compare.
I have 80lvl, but just 17300dmg in town (with flame golem) with 6L rare Staff (+2cold gems, 73%cold damage) and just 4360hp/1450mana. I wonder how you could achieve such values: 25k dmg in town with 5500hp/1800mana without buffs and 35-40k dmg buffed.
I play with 2 curses (Windscream): Projectile Weakness + Frostbite. In general there is no problem with maps (so far max T12), however bosses are irritating. It takes ages to kill boss on 10+ map.
"
BaluAZM wrote:
"
DerianDerian wrote:
I am lvl 88 now.

i am playing with one curse, frostbite. as an aura. and i have invested my ascendancy points 5+6 in power charges, that are generated by killing stuff with my totems.

i think 6L staff would push me in a good way, also the pand. amulett. but both are too expensiv right now.

just some stats and thoughts to share with, if someone is on a good way and asking himself about his own stats and life pools etc.

Can you please link your items or unlock char, so I can take a look on it if it's not a problem - I've unlocked mine, so you can take a look and compare.
I have 80lvl, but just 17300dmg in town (with flame golem) with 6L rare Staff (+2cold gems, 73%cold damage) and just 4360hp/1450mana. I wonder how you could achieve such values: 25k dmg in town with 5500hp/1800mana without buffs and 35-40k dmg buffed.
I play with 2 curses (Windscream): Projectile Weakness + Frostbite. In general there is no problem with maps (so far max T12), however bosses are irritating. It takes ages to kill boss on 10+ map.
i have 48k DPS in hideout. Look at my character. Key is lvl 21 frostbolt gem and damage enhant on helm. Also crit multi on Jewel and i use clear mind jewel so no any auras. 5.1k life and 2k mana on lvl 95. Shaped shore Boss take 10 sec to kill if there are no really bad mods combo
Last edited by Str0ng on Aug 23, 2017, 4:25:29 PM
"
Str0ng wrote:
i have 48k DPS in hideout. Look at my character. Key is lvl 21 frostbolt gem and damage enhant on helm. Also crit multi on Jewel and i use clear mind jewel so no any auras. 5.1k life and 2k mana on lvl 95. Shaped shore Boss take 10 sec to kill if there are no really bad mods combo

Nice! Did you roll that yourself or buy it? Looked it up on poe.trade and it is pretty pricey.
Last edited by Mr_Tact on Aug 23, 2017, 5:31:11 PM
This build is so strong
"
Str0ng wrote:

That's inspiring. Thanks for sharing!
"
Mr_Tact wrote:
"
Str0ng wrote:

Nice! Did you roll that yourself or buy it? Looked it up on poe.trade and it is pretty pricey.
i bought it after i sold a mirror :S but lvl 21 gem is the biggest boost to DPS. 21/0 gave me about 3k DPS unbuffed compated to 20/20 frostbolt. Note also that im using magic find amu. Good crit/spell/cast speed amulet can up DMG way above 50k
What are people running for helmets? I am just wondering what kind of rare base I should look for, or since dex is sometimes an issue, could I just run a devotos?
Is there any difference (in dmg) between 40% increased cold damage (i.e. from Snakepit) and 40% increased Frostbolt Damage (enchanted item)?
"
BaluAZM wrote:
"
DerianDerian wrote:
I am lvl 88 now.

How can i unlock my char? I have no idea how to do it!

The idea with the clear mind jewel, no aura, and lvl 21 frostbolt is great.
Sounds like a good goal to achieve. i know that this would be painful, because i have only 10c at the moment...but 48k is to good to ignore :-)
How can i unlock my char? I have no idea how to do it!
[/quote]

In Forum:

Home (on the top) -> Privacy Settings (on the right) -> Remove the tick next to "Hide Characters tab" and remove the tick next to "Set profile as private"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info