[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

https://youtu.be/cBi-_ow5rjw

Temporal Chains + Enfeeble Chateau(T11) map - I fucking hate this mod, normally I would reroll the bloody map. I didn't even pop my Surge/CD's properly. It slowed the berserked dog in the hasted map enough for the fight to be manageable. My gear is shit, with proper gear you can reach 5k-ish hp? Dunno, I hope this helps when making any decision.

This is just a normal guy playing the game, random shutters and the fact i don't run this mod allmost killed me. Without enfeeble I am pretty sure the dog would have frozen.
Last edited by painguard on Aug 14, 2017, 12:28:35 PM
For everyone asking why do you take crit nodes etc if you run controlled destruction the answer is as follows. It says 100% reduced chance of critical strikes. That is from your total critical strike chance not "you literally can't crit". Let's say you have a bunch of crit on your gear/gems and hit 300% crit chance. You would then subtract 100 from that and you'd have 200 crit. You also have a 5% base crit no matter what unless you have resolute technique or whatever where you literally can't crit.

Also what is everyone doing for Pantheons?
"
usagikuma wrote:
hi all

for start i want said a big thx for this build i like it so much is really a funny build

have few question about it but the first of all is who the best enchantement craft for it 15% frostb cast speed or 40% frostb damage ????

I'd recommend 40% increased damage if you can get ahold of it. Cast speed is good too though.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
ty for answer

and for pantheon one advice of choose of them ?
"
usagikuma wrote:
ty for answer

and for pantheon one advice of choose of them ?

I noticed that Lifting didn't mention the pantheons selections either. It's probably because it doesn't matter.....It's probably his way of saying to just choose whichever want you want, whichever makes the most sense..... It's not going to hurt the build regardless.

I'm just going to base my decisions around areas I want improvement on myself.
I'd be interested to hear what kind of mitigation people are getting. I'm at lvl 83 and even running tier 7-8 maps I feel like a glass machine gun. It's kind of the old, "The best defense is a good offense".

I know my gear isn't great, but I do have my resists and I'm wondering if I should be concentrating on armour or evasion and what a reasonable target might be for either of those. Right now I at 19% reduction due to armour and 6% evasion with 3500 health and 1800 mana.

Edit:

Oh, and I wanted to ask... am I missing something? I loaded my character in Path of Building and it shows the frostbolt dps as a bit over 1,000 -- while the unbuffed tool tip in the game reads over 14k...
Last edited by Mr_Tact on Aug 14, 2017, 10:23:01 PM
lvl 91

I am able to clean maps currently tier 11/13 very fast. The bosses are more difficult but with patience also to do. I like the build only difficulty is the boss but nothing that can not be done calmly

my current gear

Anyone got tips for Uber Izaro? I do the first two phases with ease and even getting rid of his buffs, then on the last phase I still get one shot?! I've done Uber Lab twice now, the damage is there but I have no idea how he one shots me through 5.4k HP and thats including 1.6k MP that takes 30% of the damage..
Normally you have 40% with Divine Guidance.
And this build is no Uber Lab Farmer.
Pay someone for carry.Its the easiest way.
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
Last edited by XpeterschmidtX on Aug 15, 2017, 6:40:41 AM
"
Chanchox wrote:
lvl 91

I am able to clean maps currently tier 11/13 very fast. The bosses are more difficult but with patience also to do. I like the build only difficulty is the boss but nothing that can not be done calmly

What is your overall armour and evasion though -- I can't see that by inspecting your character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info