[3.0] Storm Burst - Dasher / Hiero - EB - MoM

"
Shieze wrote:

Thanks for answer. I think this is going to be my league starter.

Cool. I'm looking forward to your feedback! :)
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
This seems nice, might follow it. But i wonder if its safe for HC part? I want to run Storm burst build aswell, hopefully its designed for HC or is it SC only?

Not HC viable by a long shot, as is. This is a level 100 build that ends up with 3.2K life, and 3.7K unreserved mana????

It would have to be adjusted, and also brought down to reality even for SC to a level 90-95 build.

TO make it HC viable AND level 90, you're looking at about 30-40% of the dmg that this build is doing right now. However itemization is horrible, and that can be improved a lot, with all things considered you can pimp this build to do about 50% it's current dmg (at lvl 90) and be HC viable.
Last edited by Melkrow on Aug 2, 2017, 8:04:12 PM
"
Melkrow wrote:

It would have to be adjusted, and also brought down to reality even for SC to a level 90-95 build.

TO make it HC viable AND level 90, you're looking at about 30-40% of the dmg that this build is doing right now. However itemization is horrible, and that can be improved a lot, with all things considered you can pimp this build to do about 50% it's current dmg (at lvl 90) and be HC viable.

Yeah, thats what I am thinking aswell. You would have to massively cut down the damage to make it HC viable.
It seems you haven't taken into account the Power charge changes that aren't in PoB yet - They no longer give 4% more spell damage each, and PoB still calculates it as such. They make up for a massively significant portion of your damage. Also, how do you intend to proc Herald of Lightning if you're using Ele Focus? In addition, you have a lot of uniques being used that are kind of shit, considering the new affixes being added in 3.0. Can definitely be improved upon, looking forward to seeing how you can make this build work :)
"
Dunestrider wrote:
It seems you haven't taken into account the Power charge changes that aren't in PoB yet - They no longer give 4% more spell damage each, and PoB still calculates it as such. They make up for a massively significant portion of your damage. Also, how do you intend to proc Herald of Lightning if you're using Ele Focus? In addition, you have a lot of uniques being used that are kind of shit, considering the new affixes being added in 3.0. Can definitely be improved upon, looking forward to seeing how you can make this build work :)
Yeah, forgot the problem with ele. focus and Herald. Think I will swap it for lightning pen. And I'm aware of the charge changes, thats why it is a “WIP“ and numbers will change along the way. Will update the guide and PoB tomorrow, need some sleep now ;)
Last edited by Esfandiari on Aug 2, 2017, 9:30:40 PM
whats your leveling plan?
glasscannonbuild
"
danteafk wrote:
glasscannonbuild

Is it really? I was hoping between the mom, up and es that it would be Tammy but maybe I was being optimistic. Unfortunately I can't play glass cannon builds.
interesting build, ascendancy pick order and mini leveling guide?

thanks for your job.
RIP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info