Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.1 Updated - Pathfinder Crit BV - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 375%+ Movement Speed

"
Miacova wrote:
"
Komagetsome wrote:
So I'm sitting at 3.3k hp/1.2k mp and I'm getting 1 shot everytime he uses the green blobs. Can anyone explain this to me? Using nearly the exact gear in this Thread. I'm currently lvl 78. Sitting at 81k buffed dps evasion. Popping all flasks when fight begins.

"
Jelbishi wrote:
IT IS RECOMMENDED TO BE LEVEL 85+ TO FARM UBER LAB. 4,000 Life 2,000 Mana
he might be also lacking resists, balls are pure fire iirc
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Bro the build looks really nice will try it. Thanks for the good job. :)
OP let me know what you think of the changes to VP! I personally think I'll be doing a slayer lab runner instead of a BV speedster but if you figure out a workaround I'd be really happy to hear it!
"
OP let me know what you think of the changes to VP! I personally think I'll be doing a slayer lab runner instead of a BV speedster but if you figure out a workaround I'd be really happy to hear it!

Nothing will change, except we lose couple skill points to get new VP, also it is going to be more difficult to start build going. Maybe gonna be harder to run reflect maps(i know, that build is not supposed to do that, but i ran them quite safely). Shaper beam facetanking gonna be unreal. Lab performance won't change at all. We have too many layers of defence to be two-shotted
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
"
"

Nothing will change, except we lose couple skill points to get new VP, also it is going to be more difficult to start build going. Maybe gonna be harder to run reflect maps(i know, that build is not supposed to do that, but i ran them quite safely). Shaper beam facetanking gonna be unreal. Lab performance won't change at all. We have too many layers of defence to be two-shotted

Basically, these are my thoughts also. I know I haven't been around this thread in a while but I just saw the change today and wanted to see if anyone had asked the question.

I would personally be comfortable running this character WITHOUT Vaal Pact.

I would just toss in Warlord's Mark for maps and have endurance charge regen + leech + a good life flask.

For lab I would not change anything at all. The character is SUPER tanky and to be honest, a good hybrid flask is going to sufficient against Izaro (at least for me). It's likely you'll have to rely on playing smarter... But that's not a bad thing :)

*** In any case ***
I'll update this build ASAP. I just need more information first.

BUT I'm going to work on putting together a new build for the new league once patch notes release.
Last edited by Jelbishi on Nov 18, 2017, 7:30:26 PM
Awesome to hear! I'm swamped with exams and projects on my final semester so I haven't had much time plan or even think about it much. I appreciate the input.
"
Awesome to hear! I'm swamped with exams and projects on my final semester so I haven't had much time plan or even think about it much. I appreciate the input.

Hope all goes well for you buddy. Good luck on the schooling.

I'll be keeping an eye on the updates / patch notes so I can fix the guide if needed.
How do u leech?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Nov 24, 2017, 12:12:53 PM
Hey! This is my first league and towards the second half I have gotten into Uber Lab farming (even though it was supposedly better at the start). I have ran BF claw Zerker that relied on a lot of life regen for traps and now I'm running slaying cyclone for fun, and slayer has proven to be pretty great for uberlab. Both run full key/dark shrine runs in 10-15min on moderate to bad layouts. Your speed has brought me here.

With the Vaal Pact change I don't see how they are going to leave Slayer the way it is, and thus im worried about a nerf to it considering it was going to be my league starter.

Do you recommend your build as a league starter for next league? Obviously assuming nothing drastic changed other than VP. This includes being my absolute first character and leveling to 75+.

Do you recommend farming a shit-ton of uber lab to accumulate wealth starting a league? Over leveling a fast mapper first?

How you deal with traps is just pure speed + hybrid traps, correct?

Lastly, it looks like you face tank uber izaro pretty easily. Is there a break point for that other than resistances?

Thanks for sharing your build. I think I'm going to try it in SSF to see how easily I can get it up and running.

QUICK EDIT:
By farming currency, I mean on par with the current WanderFinder with Bisco's + IIQ. I have roughly ~300-400ex from this league but I was off to an extremely rough start just learning the game itself. This time around I was considering starting with UberLab rather than mapping.
Last edited by Gailbait on Nov 26, 2017, 4:32:07 PM
Hi.

"
Do you recommend your build as a league starter for next league? Obviously assuming nothing drastic changed other than VP. This includes being my absolute first character and leveling to 75+.

I really wouldn't suggest this character as a league starter because of how much better it gets with a tabula / funding. Not to mention leveling with blade vortex is incredibly tedious.
**However** If you're serious about farming lab and playing long hours. Absolutely make this character first. I did that in Harbinger league and ended up with ~400ex in 2 weeks. (Most of the money came from taking rank 1, though. So don't count on making profits like that)

"
How you deal with traps is just pure speed + hybrid traps, correct?

Yes, just run fast and pop the hybrid flask when you need it.

"
Lastly, it looks like you face tank uber izaro pretty easily. Is there a break point for that other than resistances?

For a pure evasion character I would suggest an 80% effective evade chance. So if you have 70% on the character sheet + 10% from stibnite smoke. That should be fine.

You really don't even need to face tank him at all, though. With high atk speed and movespeed you can very easily shield charge out of his special attacks.
This is likely what the play style will be like after VP is nerfed soon.

I'm very likely going to play a different build next league. Been trying to think of a way to make spectral throw work well with Gladiator.
Last edited by Jelbishi on Nov 26, 2017, 8:33:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info