3.1 Updated - Pathfinder Crit BV - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 375%+ Movement Speed

Rarity: Rare
Storm Collar
Citrine Amulet
--------
Requirements:
Level: 59
--------
Item Level: 80
--------
+22 to Strength and Dexterity
--------
7% increased Spell Damage
+46 to Dexterity
+38% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
9% increased Evasion Rating
+55 to maximum Life
27% increased Global Critical Strike Chance

I was told that this was scour worthy (by some random global peeps).But plugging it in pob seems to tell me that it is a great amm.Am I missing something that says that this 3c amulet sucks?
I did this build and with 4k of health Argus on shoted me.I didnt even got to izaro. So how do i proceed? I see the same build using by a streamer and he just stands there in tanking all the damage with 4k og HP. How? Streamer : Suitsizesmall, The one that does the Ubber lab notes.

My char is : Maddie_The_Hiden_Girl
Last edited by drking100 on Sep 14, 2017, 12:03:19 PM
"
drking100 wrote:
I did this build and with 4k of health Argus on shoted me.I didnt even got to izaro. So how do i proceed? I see the same build using by a streamer and he just stands there in tanking all the damage with 4k og HP. How? Streamer : Suitsizesmall, The one that does the Ubber lab notes.

My char is : Maddie_The_Hiden_Girl

Right now, what I see on your char is :

Weapon : 3 socks, 3 links (2B 1G) Flame dash, faster casting, culling strike
helm : 3 socks, no link (1G 1B 1R) no gems ;
Chest : 4 socks, 3 links (4G) no gems ;
Shield : 3 socks, 3 links (2R 1B) Warlord Mark + Decoy Totem
Gloves : 4 socks, 4 links (2G 2B) no gems ;
Boots : 4 socks, 3 links (1R 1G 2B) Vaal Hast

Conclusions : your character, at the time I see it, have almost no gem setup of the build, and not even the good sock color or links to put the correct gems setup in each item.

Obviously, you shouldn't be able to do anything in this situation. But there might be a reasonnable explaination about this. I don't think you will come here complaining about being OS by Argus while you have no gems setup in your stuff. It would be way to surrealistic to do this.

Remeber, every gem setup was set to fulfill a mission. Not playing the setup in the way it was intended might result in an epic fail.

Jelbishi didn't explain the role played by each gem setup in first post, but we can give this tips :
- Chest setup = main dps skill (captain obvious here to help !) ;
- CWDT / Immortal Call / Golem setup = The tanking setup (captain obvious here again !) ;
- Orb of storm setup = Orb of stom proc power charge AND arcane surge. So this will give you a huge dps buff ;
- Shield Charge / CoH / Warlord Mark = Shield charge will proc WM curse which will be your primary source of leech (face tanking is possible because of this gems setup) ;
- Flame dash and Phase run setups = Move skill, nothing need to be add ;
- Decoy Totem / Rallying cry = Utility skill. Decoy Totem will attract Izaro adds and give you the possibility to do a clean run without losing extra key by killing one of them. Rallying cry is here to buff your dmg while there is add around Izaro.

So for tankiness, you will need 3 gems setup. The CwDT one, the Shield Charge one and the BV one.

Otherwise, your character have the stuff to faceroll on lab.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Sep 14, 2017, 3:14:27 PM
Is it better to just farm your own Offerings or do you guys buy them hoping you'll profit from the ones you bought?
"
Storm Collar
Citrine Amulet
--------
Requirements:
--------
--------
--------
+46 to Dexterity
+55 to maximum Life

I was told that this was scour worthy (by some random global peeps).But plugging it in pob seems to tell me that it is a great amm.Am I missing something that says that this 3c amulet sucks?

Low EV, low Spell, low Life. I personally wouldn't purchase something like that at all, waste of currency :)
"
Is it better to just farm your own Offerings or do you guys buy them hoping you'll profit from the ones you bought?

There is no answer here. It totaly depends on your play style.
If you are more in to lab run than maping, you will probably need to buy offerings to sustain them. If you are more in to maping than labrun, then you will certainly rather drop your offering than buying them.
I've been wondering what are the major change i need to do on this build if i want to mainly do Maps/Guardian/Shaper ?
My character name is SpinnyBlondy
Last edited by Jechtz on Sep 14, 2017, 8:29:43 PM
still dont understand how you dont die to shitty traps thats the bane of my existance
"
Storm Collar
Citrine Amulet
--------
Requirements:
--------
--------
--------
+46 to Dexterity
+55 to maximum Life

It is good amulet, don't listen to omga, it has everything you need. Dex also adds eva btw
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
"
Jechtz wrote:
I've been wondering what are the major change i need to do on this build if i want to mainly do Maps/Guardian/Shaper ?
My character name is SpinnyBlondy

Chars are set to private
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info