3.1 Updated - Pathfinder Crit BV - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 375%+ Movement Speed

"
meltylily wrote:
im new to bv, can i ask why not master surgeon even you are going crit?

I think, it is because regular enemies will die in 1 hit, so it will give only +1 charge. Looks like, the most charges we get from Veteran bowyer.

I m thinking now, can it be better to be Ascendant (Pth/Raider + Assassin, for example...) or Slayer unstead of being pth.

Also... is it woth to get to the witch part of a tree to get only crit chance and Alchemist? Dont really like MoM, so...
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
"
illmtk wrote:
I could have sworn I've seen Smoke Mine used, but coming back to this thread it's not in the gem links? Is it not worth using anymore?

Smoke mine takes too much time to place on the ground and then detonate. For me, it was a time loss. And a large one at that. Up to .5 - 1sec per zone is saved if all you do is phase run and flask up.

You can test this in your setup to see if it's worth it.

Get an on screen timer and run from 1 side of "The Ledge" to the other. It's the largest "straight shot" zone in the game and allows for a perfect test. Furthermore you can extend your test to the Uber Lab itself.

"
"
meltylily wrote:
im new to bv, can i ask why not master surgeon even you are going crit?

I think, it is because regular enemies will die in 1 hit, so it will give only +1 charge. Looks like, the most charges we get from Veteran bowyer.

I m thinking now, can it be better to be Ascendant (Pth/Raider + Assassin, for example...) or Slayer unstead of being pth.

Also... is it woth to get to the witch part of a tree to get only crit chance and Alchemist? Dont really like MoM, so...

"A character can now only receive one flask charge per Critical Strike every 200ms. This is shared across all flasks."

This is why Master Surgeon is a load of garbage. You are limited to how fast you can generate charges AND when you DO generate the charge it's for only ONE flask.

If you don't like MoM you should maybe consider a different character because you would have to do a serious amount of work to make this tanky enough without MoM. At the very least you'd have to consider a different ascendancy like Berzerker.
Last edited by Jelbishi on Sep 16, 2017, 1:23:17 PM
"
If you don't like MoM you should maybe consider a different character because you would have to do a serious amount of work to make this tanky enough without MoM.

Dunno... Having almost 4k hp and capped resists is tanky enough to do Uber lab.

But i thinked about your explanation about surgeon... If surgeon modifier on tha flasks works the same way, no other ascendancy can do the same job which Pth do. And not using flask effects is a huge flaw, so, i think, Pth is the only way...
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
Thanks for this 3.0 version, I've been running it for a while and have pushed it a little hard compared to what I previously intended. Managed to break 900k DPS vs Shaper which is nice :D
[3.12] Lab runner build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2972868
Ulab guide for noobs (Old but Gold) - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2055995
Can someone suggest any optimizations for my build? I'm currently running the speed version and I'm only able to hit around 500% movespeed with lvl 23(voideye) grace and lvl 18 phase run. All my flasks are pretty good. I would also like to boost my dps higher as im currently only at 170k with a rare dagger. I'm currently using a 5l qotf but even with a 6l my dps is around 200k and not 300k like the OP.
"
ZebberZ wrote:
Can someone suggest any optimizations for my build? I'm currently running the speed version and I'm only able to hit around 500% movespeed with lvl 23(voideye) grace and lvl 18 phase run. All my flasks are pretty good. I would also like to boost my dps higher as im currently only at 170k with a rare dagger. I'm currently using a 5l qotf but even with a 6l my dps is around 200k and not 300k like the OP.

For your dps boost :

- Get 75% crit Rat's nest ;
- Then, get 40% dmg BV enchant on helm ;
- Get a better spell dmg / spell crit overall on a fossilised shield ;
- 60% Clear Mind ;
- Change your rare jewels for ones with at least 2 dps affixe (check first post for affixe priority) ;
- Get a 6L QotF ;
- Get at least a full 20/20 gems setup on your BV ;
- Get a 21/20 BV (BV have a flat dmg stat, getting level 21 will help a lot your dps) ;
- Get a better rare dagger with at least : 70% spell dmg / 130+% Spell crit / T2+ flat spell dmg / space for crit craft mods (yeah, I know, a good one is stupidly expensive)

For your movement speed :

- Get more flat eva on ring (you can find up to 16x flat eva) ;
- Divine your WotF untill you reach 365+% eva (wait till you get a 6L to do it if you aim for a big dps boost) ;
- Reroll your craft move speed on belt ;
- Get a lvl 21 Grace (quality isn't necessary, you don't need the aoe of aura since you are playing solo) ;
- Get a Vanguard belt instead of Leather belt ;
- Get the 3-4 level to get Celerity node, and reach 1 extra jewel sock in witch area ;
- Unless you need the 20str from the node which leads you to the jewel sock near templar/marauder, respect the points and take the jewel in the way between Duelist and Marauder, it will give you 20 dex which will buff your move speed.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Sep 18, 2017, 1:41:52 PM
following the build and I'm still leveling. Now lvl 73. I saw a post about shock for this build. Is the shock purely from orb of storms critting?
IGN: Azuredrag, SpliTime

Fastest way to get a hold of me is in-game. Second fastest is through PM. I don't check on threads all that often since I prefer to play :)
"
following the build and I'm still leveling. Now lvl 73. I saw a post about shock for this build. Is the shock purely from orb of storms critting?

shock is no longer a thing, it used to be a part of the build, but after changes it is irrelevant
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
"MASTER ALCHEMIST"

-Immune to Elemental Status Ailments during Flask Effect
-40% increased Elemental Damage during Flask Effect
-20% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite during Flask Effect

Shock is not irrelevant, it's just that I've made the build so our only shock application is through our ascendancy node.

BV at 20 stacks does damage every .2 seconds which gives us plenty of chances to apply shock to anything that lives longer than a few hits.

The shock effect from this node is a 20% increase in damage done to the shocked target.
"
Jelbishi wrote:
"MASTER ALCHEMIST"

-Immune to Elemental Status Ailments during Flask Effect
-40% increased Elemental Damage during Flask Effect
-20% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite during Flask Effect

Shock is not irrelevant, it's just that I've made the build so our only shock application is through our ascendancy node.

BV at 20 stacks does damage every .2 seconds which gives us plenty of chances to apply shock to anything that lives longer than a few hits.

The shock effect from this node is a 20% increase in damage done to the shocked target.

afaik, shock is almost irrelevant at bosses now(excluding vink and VLT shock), it only matters if you do good part of lightning damage, crit and hit monster with this crit for at least 10% of hp(it works on any amount of light dmg, but effect is irrelevant tbh up untill 10% of life). shock chance from ascendancy only allows us to bypass the crit roll:we have a chance to shock on non crit hit just cause of this node. But he thing is that the only source of light dmg(with divinarius weapon and standart links) is our last ascendancy node, which adds 10% random ele dmg of phys. Only use for that chance to shock i see is when while you run, you decided to kill a pack, but BV decides it won`t crit today. the chance to shock may add some dmg and grant you some flask charges then. But this case is almost never existing.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info