[3.1] Juggernaut Bladeflurry Lab Farmer - Make a TON of currency with a cheap build.

Any thoughts on what the passives should be with the 3.2 changes?
Cant we get much stronger now by going crit flurry? With the big accuracy boost? And some crit boost?
"
Psycomantje wrote:
Cant we get much stronger now by going crit flurry? With the big accuracy boost? And some crit boost?

Just throwing this stuff into POB it looks like the answer is yes. Just switching Unrelenting to Undeniable and dropping RT = +15% average damage. Again this is just using rares/same gear and tree from the original post.

The question is though, will the 30% accuracy/damage be triggered constantly due to no other crit investment? Or would there need to be some points moved around to increase crit. And would that effect the tankiness that much of the build (playing on SC).

I'm wanting to try this as my starter and go straight into labbing; I've never really done that for a league and this one looks like it could be fun to try.
Last edited by teebeewhy on Feb 28, 2018, 5:56:40 PM
"
teebeewhy wrote:
"
Psycomantje wrote:

Just throwing this stuff into POB it looks like the answer is yes. Just switching Unrelenting to Undeniable and dropping RT = +15% average damage. Again this is just using rares/same gear and tree from the original post.

The question is though, will the 30% accuracy/damage be triggered constantly due to no other crit investment? Or would there need to be some points moved around to increase crit. And would that effect the tankiness that much of the build (playing on SC).

I'm wanting to try this as my starter and go straight into labbing; I've never really done that for a league and this one looks like it could be fun to try.

Non-crit is more consistent. Strictly for lab farming, if you want to move an ascendancy, unstoppable would be better to pick up. As I mentioned in an earlier post, it completely negates the more dangerous pylons in lab and makes running lab smoother and *much* faster.

Do not drop Unrelenting. I repeat: do. not. drop. Unrelenting. It is absolutely fundamental to maintaining endurance charges, which are even more important to survivability than armour. If you want to trade some nodes for experimentation, I recommend starting by switching Unyielding for Unstoppable and seeing how it feels.

All of that said, I fully encourage experimenting with the build to see what feels the best to you. At the end of last league I had a shitload of currency left over and I spent almost all of it trying different variations of the Jugg lab farmer. I tried almost every possible combination of attack skill, ascendancy node, and weapon type that didn't require respeccing the entire tree.

Lemme tell you--125% move speed, can't be slowed, 9 endurance charges, can't be bled, 250k pdps Cyclone, 500k pdps Cleave is an absolute BLAST to farm lab with. I could run a 7-room lab in 5 minutes if I didn't go hunting for chests or shrines. A ridiculous portion of that time was spent waiting for Izaro to come up out the floor.
Last edited by MasterWilhelm on Feb 28, 2018, 9:26:30 PM
So no update to the guide yet...
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/80pxf6/revamped_ascendancy_class_reveal_juggernaut/?utm_source=reddit-android

Unrelenting gives extra phys dmg reduction per charge, chaos resist and reduced ele damage. Where does maintaining charges come in from that? Wouldn't they be coming from Unflinching?

I didn't plan on going crit, was just tinkering in POB since someone asked.

Just dropping this into pob and making the items from the OP I think it was around 230k dps with 'boss' ticked. Seemed kinda low but I may have missed something in the config portion. I might check out cleave instead of BF or tectonic of course :)

And yeah what you described sounds fun. What did you use for no bleed? Death door boots plus unstoppable instead of kaoma roots?
Last edited by teebeewhy on Mar 1, 2018, 8:50:28 AM
"
teebeewhy wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/80pxf6/revamped_ascendancy_class_reveal_juggernaut/?utm_source=reddit-android

Unrelenting gives extra phys dmg reduction per charge, chaos resist and reduced ele damage. Where does maintaining charges come in from that? Wouldn't they be coming from Unflinching?

I didn't plan on going crit, was just tinkering in POB since someone asked.

Just dropping this into pob and making the items from the OP I think it was around 230k dps with 'boss' ticked. Seemed kinda low but I may have missed something in the config portion. I might check out cleave instead of BF or tectonic of course :)

And yeah what you described sounds fun. What did you use for no bleed? Death door boots plus unstoppable instead of kaoma roots?

Shit. You're right. They moved it from Unrelenting into Unflinching. Hrm. That actually opens up more options. Nice. Thank you so much for pointing that out. No sarcasm at all; that makes building a JuggerNutter more interesting. Well played, GGG.

And yeah. Death's Door + Unstoppable.

Here's the pastebin if you guys want to play with it. Keep in mind that it is the exact opposite of cheap--there's at least 30ex worth of gear on this bro. Worth every penny, though--not only was it fast, but at full endurance charges I could afk against a fully-buffed Izaro or in any trap in the lab except fire. I have a bit of amplifying information in the notes.
https://pastebin.com/VL12emvB

Tectonic sounds like a blast for mapping and I'm probably going to try it out. I don't think I would use it in lab, though--again, keeping up endurance charges against both traps and Izaro is too important to expend them for more deeps.
Last edited by MasterWilhelm on Mar 1, 2018, 12:04:44 PM
Haha I figured it was that or I totally was misinterpreting something :D

I'll check out the pob pastebin when I get home. I've been looking at so many variations it's insane :D

I have no problem building an expensive character. Just gotta make sure I have something that can handle uber on day2 or 3 depending on my luck :)
I'm gonna try this one as my league starter. Never really was a big fan of the lab in the past, but I have a feeling it will be very different with something a little bit more tanky
"
Tsielk wrote:
So no update to the guide yet...

Doesn't really need update, 0 changed apart from ascendancy just being stronger, its viable as currently presented.
Last edited by Marcelek on Mar 2, 2018, 5:24:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info