[3.1] Juggernaut Bladeflurry Lab Farmer - Make a TON of currency with a cheap build.

Is this build viable for mapping and endgame content?
What do you guys take for lab now ? Unflinching -> Unrelenting -> Unstoppable -> unbreakable ?
"
dent_t wrote:
Is this build viable for mapping and endgame content?

Guardians and such shouldn't be an issue I think, but mapping would be really slow
"
AiMBOYrEE wrote:
What do you guys take for lab now ? Unflinching -> Unrelenting -> Unstoppable -> unbreakable ?

I would personally pick Unflinching (normal lab, makes you almost immortal during leveling) -> Unyielding (cruel) -> Unbreakable (merciless makes you already uber lab viable) -> Unrelenting
Deleted.
Last edited by BlackNaukar on May 24, 2018, 9:54:39 AM
"
BlackNaukar wrote:
hi my friend uses this build and got 1mil dps trash mobs but since the champion ascendancy revamps we want him to go champ

with champ he will get 2mil dps with same phys reduc , life , regen but his cahos and elemental damage mitigations are

fire final 0.18
cold final 0.19
lightning final 0.35 ( not shock immune)
chaos final 0.53

and he is afraid of dying since he is doing solo uberlab farming when we are off

can he die to izaro with essences buff ?

also mitigations with jugg

fire final 0.16
cold final 0.17
lightning final 0.17 ( shock immune)
chaos final 0.29

edit: same items and skill tree , only changed starter nodes

Can u share pob link?
Can u help me with weapon choice for this build& Is there any cheap unique main and off-hand?
"
AshDrag0n wrote:
Can u help me with weapon choice for this build& Is there any cheap unique main and off-hand?

Scaeva+singularity
Really though, for the mainhand, just search for any 270+ pdps sword and you should be fine.
How do you guys clear maps with this build? I decided to make it my starter, got to lvl 70, got resist + armor gear, feels tanky, but I can't kill shit. My mh is 270 pdps sword, oh is shaped scepter. What setup do you use for clearing?
Does someone know if this is still viable in 3.2 with the new ascend?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info