[3.1] Juggernaut Bladeflurry Lab Farmer - Make a TON of currency with a cheap build.

OP recommends cleave with soul taker + strong pdps mainhand axe, but browsing through this entire thread all I see is people playing the hezmana EQ version, why is that? Just because it's a bit cheaper?
Cleave version was added later on.
"
Kami3k wrote:
Cleave version was added later on.

That makes a lot of sense, thanks.
How are people who tried both liking them in comparison? Any personal experiences?
"
Tsielk wrote:
Where do you get the 8 endurance charges? I only have 7. I have already taken all of the enduranche charge nodes on the skill tree.

I wanted to ask this question too as I only have max 7 endurance charges ><

Edit: Upon looking at "Endurance Charge" on poe wiki: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Endurance_charge , the max endurance charge is 11: "The theoretical maximum endurance charges is 11 (+3 base, +3 passives, +4 items, +1 as Juggernaut)".

In our case, it seems we have:
* +3 Base
* +3 Passive
* +1 as Juggernaut
Total: 7
Last edited by kazafz on Sep 19, 2017, 7:34:21 PM
"
zankioh wrote:
OP recommends cleave with soul taker + strong pdps mainhand axe, but browsing through this entire thread all I see is people playing the hezmana EQ version, why is that? Just because it's a bit cheaper?

Probably because it's a new league and cheaper, plus, the author of this thread mentioned that doing the earthquake version will work just fine, and he's right it does......I'm running through uber lab like crazy at level 78 and just face tanking.... Also, there's an accompanying youtube video out there for this build, and on that you tube video, it's also using the earthquake version.
completely switched to soul taker + 300+ dps axe, took splitting strike node near duelist tree at the bottom. I've gotta say, it feels wayyyyyy better than earthquake version, mapping feels smoother as well. 6L is not required for both builds
IGN : Sixthus (essence)
Would it be best to level and start off as the eq build or will the cleave build level and start off fine?
Thanks
In the Eq build leveling section, you mention linking with Brutality. That's a level 38 gem, not available or useful in Act 1. Did you perhaps mean Ruthless?
nice
Last edited by RakiZtahX on Sep 24, 2017, 7:34:02 AM
-snip---
Last edited by Vitir on Sep 25, 2017, 9:36:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info