[3.1] Juggernaut Bladeflurry Lab Farmer - Make a TON of currency with a cheap build.

I noticed that this only shows the passive skill tree of level 88? :(. They were all there a few days ago and now the skill trees are all gone from page 1 :(

I think Norse may have deleted the skill trees without realizing it......

Heck, even the gem links appears to have changed and the gear has changed as well and now I'm really confused lol.

I guess I better do a screenshot of the passive skill tree for level 88, before it's deleted... lol..... Sorry this is my first mele build, so I kind of need my hand held the first time :)

EDIT: nevermind, I see what he did, he broke it up into two different versions......I get it now.......I didn't see the additional "earthquake version" links......
Last edited by Mentoya on Sep 9, 2017, 2:03:50 PM
Is this only strong vs uber izaro or are any of other endgame bosses easy to do?
"
zankioh wrote:
Is this only strong vs uber izaro or are any of other endgame bosses easy to do?

I think that all endgame bosses would be easy with this build...I haven't been able to try it yet myself, but based upon the passive selections, gems links and gear, it seems like a great boss build, just not a fast map clearing build, but most mele builds aren't.......
what do you put in your dual wield setup if you are going the 2h route? i know you switch to the dual wield for movespeed but what is linked in them?
I have done several uber labs and some t10+ maps just to try, during lab it's safe all time even if i don't take much attention on the screen, during maps i suffer against elemental damage and some bosses which takes a lot in some cases.
The goal was doing uber lab without problem and it's great, exactly what i wanted to do so thanks again for this awesome build.
I do recommend to take Devoto's because it increase a lot the movements and kill speed, it makes huge difference on me.
Lvl 88 pretty much ran this build to teeth although changed a few things with rares based on what i could find/trade. uber lab is extremely easy with this build traps do nothing to you basically with your 90% phys red, i personally didnt need to use determination because i have enough armor to max out phys reduction without it so im using purity of elements to max out my resists instead of investing in resists on gear. i ran 13 lab carries for about 2-3 ppl each run. you can literally go on your phone and look through insta while youre fighting izaro 1st/2nd fights. you dont kill izaro very fast but id say each run took me maybe 10 mins to do give or take a few minutes. had to pop stibnite flask for argus when he becomes enraged but thats all. would be nice to be able to figure out how to raise the dps but most likely youll have to give up some defense to do so. Overall hands down the safest build ive ever played and for map clear you can switch to sunder for decent clear speed. oh yea and got a KB enchant on my tempest's binding that raises its value to 20ex as a result of running 12 lab runs haha
oh yea and movespeed doesnt matter much in terms of moving fast. your movement is through leap slam which will go faster the faster your attack speed is so crank up the quality on that faster attacks support gem to "run" faster
Can someone tell me when using this build, what level you were able to complete Merciless Lab?
Just got lvl69 and bought some gear to try the build.
Traps in lab are so easy it is ridiculous lol.
Compared to my 92Raider, which was somewhat expensive for a beginner-char, this feels like a very welcome change.
Though the clear speed and ST-Dmg in maps is not as good (yet?!).
I swap the Conc-gem with Inc AoE for maps.Let's how the build feels with better gear/higher lvl

Not sure how the additional off-hand weapons suppose to make you move faster though the lab? I just checked and they didn't have move speed on them, just attack speed, which I already have plenty of on my main-hand... What am I missing? Is move speed somehow built in when equipping the off-hand weapons and it's just not showing?

When you explain, go easy on me, I'm not as advanced at poe as must of you are lol
Last edited by Mentoya on Sep 12, 2017, 4:36:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info