[3.1] Juggernaut Bladeflurry Lab Farmer - Make a TON of currency with a cheap build.

"
kod11977 wrote:
Some tests. Very easy. Facetank in both cases.
6 keys without determination

6 keys with determination

I see you using sunder, is it working fine for lab? Also can you do maps?
"
EvilRaz wrote:
"
kod11977 wrote:
Some tests. Very easy. Facetank in both cases.
6 keys without determination

6 keys with determination

I see you using sunder, is it working fine for lab? Also can you do maps?

I like sunder more than eq. I am comfortable walking on t9-t10. I apologize for my English, I translate through Google :)
Hi everyone.....hopefully this is an easy question and anyone can answer. But based upon the first page of this guide, I'm confused at what weapon I use for the lab? It talks about the 5 linked axe and putting your gems there, but then it also talks about using the bright beak warhammer and the sword to run the lab as well? So what weapon am I using to run the lab? is it the axe? or is the two weapons(hammer and the sword in the slot #2? and if I am using those, do I just swap all off the gems out of the axe and place them in the offhand weapons(slot II)?

Thanks!
You use Hezmana's bloodlust for fights. For Off-hand you put Bright break and eclipse (which must have all 3 green sockets). You use Bright break and eclipse for make your leap faster. So its just for movement.
"
EvilRaz wrote:
You use Hezmana's bloodlust for fights. For Off-hand you put Bright break and eclipse (which must have all 3 green sockets). You use Bright break and eclipse for make your leap faster. So its just for movement.

Thanks! But it sounds like what you are saying is you just kill bosses and trash with the Axe and then switch to the offhand weapon and then run until you encounter another fight and then switch back to the Axe once again? Seems like lots of work lol.... Then again I guess you could always use the short-cut on the keyboard. My weapon swap seems to be "x"

Can I ask what gems you put in your offhand weapon(sword and hammer)? this guide is great, but this is an area that I wish it would have went over more........
Last edited by Mentoya on Aug 28, 2017, 11:03:35 PM
Ive been using a variant of this and having a great time. I went HoF and arctic armor instead of hatred.

Check out my character marvinthemartiansson to see the differences.
Hellu, I am slowly making my way into this build waiting to complete all the trials to have a go on Uber lab ( I think it might be a bit too early ). I wanted to ask you guys what are the best Enchants we can have on our gloves, helmet and boots ?
Did fully buffed Izaro at level 76.

My gear setup is:

Spend about 2 exalted on the gear.
Hi, ty for the build :) i did my ubber lab at level 72 always facetank and run full key. i changed a little bit when i reach 80 and go full warchief totem. Now i have a 6 l brassdom and level 90 . i tried for fun Minotaure and chimera and i succeeded first try XD
For hardcore, would a 5L belly pass the uberlab test, or i should get a 6L astral plate? Just wondering cause a 6L astral cost quite a few exalted, and i dont wanna craft one. Loving this build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info