[3.1] Juggernaut Bladeflurry Lab Farmer - Make a TON of currency with a cheap build.

So sick today ! Crash (of poe.exe) & disconnection ...
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
"
norseman21 wrote:

90% Physical mitigation cap is a lie, you can easily go over and get more mitigation It's just the tooltip on physical mitigation is completely inaccurate so getting more than 17k armour actually helps a shit ton.

You sure about that? Do you have some concrete stuff or is it just thinking?
i am at 71k armor it says 90% reduction, what do i need charges for if 90 is cap.Curious?
Just attempted and finished my first Uber run at 76. I'm amazed how easy it all went down at the end. I don't normally do runs so I'm not sure if today was "easier" than normal but the fight at the end was nothing special. I never went below maybe 60% health. This build has been amazing for me so far, I'm really loving the shit out of it.

Thanks so much for opening my eyes to a new style of play norseman21!

5.3k Health, 19.8k Armour (approx before final points) and both Atziri's and Lion's flask w/ 5L Hezmana's.
Last edited by Kaeden1 on Aug 26, 2017, 1:28:21 AM
still kinda new, you use hatred and determination Which is 100% mana you have bloodmagic linked to to warchief so how do you cast EQ with zero mana?
"
Mrpopo1990 wrote:
still kinda new, you use hatred and determination Which is 100% mana you have bloodmagic linked to to warchief so how do you cast EQ with zero mana?

the "attacks have blood magic" mod on the axe makes it so it uses your life instead of mana.
Great build. Facetank everything.
Items

Ho stats

"
kod11977 wrote:
Items

Ho stats

Did you face-tank him with all the buffs?
"
EvilRaz wrote:
"
kod11977 wrote:
Items

Ho stats

Did you face-tank him with all the buffs?

Yes. Pretty easy 6 key.
Thanks for this guide. I got bored of farming merciless lab, and I've always paid for uber lab carries, so I decided to try it for myself. Finished Uber-lab at 72. Argus was easily face-tankable. I did however, disable the charges and left up the cold conduit on Izaro (meant to disable all just to be safe), and Izaro was also face-tanked. Not sure if I could have tanked a fully-buffed Izaro. Gear and h/o stats below.
Spoiler

Last edited by phirefor on Aug 27, 2017, 12:29:45 PM
Some tests. Very easy. Facetank in both cases.
6 keys without determination

6 keys with determination

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info