[3.1] Juggernaut Bladeflurry Lab Farmer - Make a TON of currency with a cheap build.

"
Jakle1111 wrote:
League starter that requires Soul Taker? :thinking: :/

This build does not require Soul Taker... 2h EQ/Sunder until you get Soul Taker. 5L Hezmana is all you need or Kaom's Primacy. This was my lab farmer last league, and made the lab easy mode. Never even went cleave.
"
chaoticwon wrote:

This build does not require Soul Taker... 2h EQ/Sunder until you get Soul Taker. 5L Hezmana is all you need or Kaom's Primacy. This was my lab farmer last league, and made the lab easy mode. Never even went cleave.

Mine too. I'll probably just do the Hezmana's again to start the league, but I am considering an Ascendant option and also just going Slayer instead.
"
chaoticwon wrote:
"
Jakle1111 wrote:

Is there any way to do lab with this build on something like a 4L? I'm looking for something that can run lab on first or second day. I may be able to get hezmana but not sure about the 5l. Can you suggest what would be best course of action?
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
"
chaoticwon wrote:
"
Jakle1111 wrote:

Is there any way to do lab with this build on something like a 4L? I'm looking for something that can run lab on first or second day. I may be able to get hezmana but not sure about the 5l. Can you suggest what would be best course of action?

Dps will be lacking but I'm sure it's doable on a 4l.
"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
"
chaoticwon wrote:
"
Jakle1111 wrote:

Just buy white 5L chest and roll some stats on it. You dont need 5L Hezmana. The rest of gear is just life resistance.
Is it suitable for 3.1 league starter?
Totally.
"
Alkaizerx23 wrote:
Totally.

Think anything changed for abyss league? Anything specific that's new to aim for maybe or change?
Would running the EQ version as slayer be a good option? the 20% cull seems good for lab farming. Or is the survivability of Juggernaut much more important?
Slayer cull makes the 3rd phase a little faster. I played the budget Jugg last league and was pretty much never fearing for my life, so I didn't care that I didn't cull.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info