[3.1]BleedXplosion Gladiator [Beginner Friendly, League Starter]

I don't understand how Kaom's Root works in this build. I feel like I get one shot randomly unless I use the Immortal Call setup and with that setup i'ts almost a cake walk for tier 8 maps atm
Im new and using this build, I have a few questions:

1. I found a unique helm that has 'cannot leech at low life' (below 35%) is it a bad idea to use it?

2. How come in skill tree 'Iron Grip' and 'Hatchet Master' and 'Path of the Warrior' are not picked up?
Last edited by UnassumingLocalGuy on Aug 12, 2017, 3:10:43 PM
"
Spliffor wrote:
I don't understand how Kaom's Root works in this build. I feel like I get one shot randomly unless I use the Immortal Call setup and with that setup i'ts almost a cake walk for tier 8 maps atm

What are your resistances like? If they're not over 60%, you should not switch to Kaom's Roots. When you cap your resistances, your leech is usually enough to keep you alive long enough to notice you need to either back off or take a sip of your flasks.
"
Im new and using this build, I have a few questions:

1. I found a unique helm that has 'cannot leech at low life' (below 35%) is it a bad idea to use it?

2. How come in skill tree 'Iron Grip' and 'Hatchet Master' and 'Path of the Warrior' are not picked up?

1. I used this in my 2.6 build, it's only problematic if you're using Kaom's Roots instead of an Immortal Call setup because in this case you'd have no way of regaining health when below 35% and this would mean certain death unless Immortal call was there to save you. It's a viable but risque option. I recommend a rare helm with as much resistances as you can find.

2. After multiple skill trees, it became apparent that none of these nodes were worth the points, taking into account the survivability that you'd have to sacrifice in order to get them
Last edited by C_ore_X on Aug 13, 2017, 8:19:59 PM
Im at lvl 74 and I am facing quite a bit of difficulty in T2-T3 maps.

I have all suggested gear except Siege Axe (too expensive for me at the moment; I have a 240pDPS axe in the meantine). I have around 5.5k health and 5.8k armor. My resists are 71/75/75; chance to block is 34%.

Any ideas as to why I am having issues here?

I feel like slotting in Kaom's Roots to give up Immortal Call + Sockets + Movement Speed is not a fair trade off. What am I missing here?
Last edited by stealth1984 on Aug 14, 2017, 1:23:53 PM
When do you need to wear unique items? When the resistances are more than 75%?
"
C_ore_X wrote:
"
Spliffor wrote:

What are your resistances like? If they're not over 60%, you should not switch to Kaom's Roots. When you cap your resistances, your leech is usually enough to keep you alive long enough to notice you need to either back off or take a sip of your flasks.

My resistances are well over 75%
+88% Life leech
Dunno why i'm having trouble when switching :|
"
Spliffor wrote:
"
C_ore_X wrote:
"
Spliffor wrote:

+88% Life leech

Maybe your damage isn't high enough so you don't leech that much or something? (i'm just taking a geuss here)

I'm level 75, went for the defensive nodes first and can clear tier 4/5 easily atm. Capped resist no roots yet.
"
ivaskakosoy wrote:
When do you need to wear unique items? When the resistances are more than 75%?

You should at least have 60% resistances when you switch to Uniques.
"
Spliffor wrote:
"
C_ore_X wrote:
"
Spliffor wrote:

+88% Life leech

What is your total life looking like?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info