[3.1]BleedXplosion Gladiator [Beginner Friendly, League Starter]

Where node Hematophagy what passive skills to choose? On the poe planner, the old information. And what skills to take in the Pantheon?
"
ivaskakosoy wrote:
Where node Hematophagy what passive skills to choose? On the poe planner, the old information. And what skills to take in the Pantheon?

In pantheon, take whatever you feel is best :) I use the one that reduces the damage you take over time.

What do you mean old information? I checked and it should all still apply.
Ya was about to ask about Pantheon also, new player so info would be great what to use generally :)
I was watching Alkaizer's video on dual wield sunder gladiator but wanted a more detailed write-up like yours...is your build a lot different? here is a link to his skill tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAQBeAdwDhwUtBosILgomDHMNjQ3NDkMR1RNMFCAV7BfhGY4brRzOIOMj0yP2JJ0m-CgqK1AuUzB3MZ41kjrhPfxDMUd-Sn1M_02STeNOKk4yUEdXl1hjWf5aGluvXz9f2mBBYlpjcGRSZU1ngGegaGVs2G20bydvO3Gwcql07Xasd-N4DXloeu982X11hNmFUod2ivCLT4zPjX2QCpVml3maaptqo4qmV6gHqW6tja-nsbO18rkdvTa-eL6nwBrBBMGjwzPEgsT2yPDKkM1fz37Tb9N-2L3ZYdrB4mHjn-RR6UbqGO2D7g7vDvJF8932SPcy-Ov8xf4K_lT-j_66
Im using full phys/bleed sunder, mapping is easy but some bosses r tricky. This is fast clr speed build and monster for harbinger unique maps ...

Spoiler

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHnBIcFLQY5BosKJgz3DkMTTBPJFCAUTRXsF-EYkRjbGj4aVSDjIWAm-CgqL8wwdzJOM9k1kjboOSU64TwtPQ89_ECgRZpGaUd-TeNOMlBHUWBYY1n-Wp9fP1_aYSFhUmLsZFJlTWWnZrZnm2zYbyd07XTxdqx5OXrvfNl-4oNfg8yE2YTvhVKGYIrwi0-Mz49gj5mXeZpqm2qezaZXpzCplayvrY2uPq5Qr6e2irc-uR28n702vni-p8C_wYLBo8QVxPbGrsqQzV_Pfti92WHaweJh5FHpRul26dXqGO3X7w7yRfMG9kj3Mvjr-6r8S_4K_mv-jw==?accountName=NambrVan&characterName=TitanOP
"
C_ore_X wrote:
"
xthymus wrote:
Just curious, what are the upper limits of this build?

Around T13-15 maps where you won't do enough damage to survive the boss encounters, but if you're okay skipping bosses, then this build only hits a full stop at the end-game bosses like the Guardians.

U can rape chimera without pots, facetanking him with only right click active.
Hey,

Just wanted to say thank you. I rly enjoy playing this build, i'm 84 atm and it's the first time I get so far as a casual lol thanks ! Gonna progress in atlas and try my best
I decided to switch from Kaom's Roots back to a 4L high HP set of boots with Immortal call setup once I got my six link chest and I seem to be a lot stronger defensively despite the loss of around 550 HP.

Just thought I would share with people following this build in case you have been experience survivablity issues in maps. I seemed to hit a wall around T7 with the Kaom's Roots setup.

FWIW, I am playing HHC league.
"
Alavar wrote:
I was watching Alkaizer's video on dual wield sunder gladiator but wanted a more detailed write-up like yours...is your build a lot different? here is a link to his skill tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAQBeAdwDhwUtBosILgomDHMNjQ3NDkMR1RNMFCAV7BfhGY4brRzOIOMj0yP2JJ0m-CgqK1AuUzB3MZ41kjrhPfxDMUd-Sn1M_02STeNOKk4yUEdXl1hjWf5aGluvXz9f2mBBYlpjcGRSZU1ngGegaGVs2G20bydvO3Gwcql07Xasd-N4DXloeu982X11hNmFUod2ivCLT4zPjX2QCpVml3maaptqo4qmV6gHqW6tja-nsbO18rkdvTa-eL6nwBrBBMGjwzPEgsT2yPDKkM1fz37Tb9N-2L3ZYdrB4mHjn-RR6UbqGO2D7g7vDvJF8932SPcy-Ov8xf4K_lT-j_66

I mean my skill trees are in my post so you could compare them yourself, but as I see it, he's going into the Ranger side of the tree more, as I'm going to the Templar side. My side gives more flat max life while his side makes your potions better and has some other useful stuff too.
"
NambrVan wrote:
"
C_ore_X wrote:
"
xthymus wrote:
Just curious, what are the upper limits of this build?

Around T13-15 maps where you won't do enough damage to survive the boss encounters, but if you're okay skipping bosses, then this build only hits a full stop at the end-game bosses like the Guardians.

U can rape chimera without pots, facetanking him with only right click active.

Good to know, I haven't gotten that far yet :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info