[3.1]BleedXplosion Gladiator [Beginner Friendly, League Starter]

"
Spectoo wrote:
Big thanks for your build ... I want to play it asap, but for the moment, poeplanner is down and i don't want to take nodes randomly :/

If you have another way to show us the skilltree, it would be awesome !

Thank you!

PoEplanner is most likely down because of the huge server load, and I can't do much about that. Most other skilltree-websites are down too, and I cant remember the skilltrees aren't imprinted in my head so I can't really re-create them for you at the moment, sorry :/
"
illidone wrote:
Nice, wanted to try explosions. But I'd like to see the PoB code, could you plz add it?

I didn't use PoB for this build, so I can't.
Thanks for putting which nodes to hit. With poeplanner in the crapper I used the offline pie build tool and figured out most of the skill mapping just from your notes.
The tab Skill Trees does not work. Fix plz
"
C_ore_X wrote:
"
illidone wrote:
Nice, wanted to try explosions. But I'd like to see the PoB code, could you plz add it?

You should open up your profile so we're able to see your character, there we can see the tree.
"
C_ore_X wrote:
"
illidone wrote:

I've come from the future, and PoB is the only programm needed to plan a build.
Hi !

Skill tree dosen't work can u use other site plz ? thanks for this build / post i use it for start new season.

POE planner is ok thanks a lot
Last edited by antiztkt on Aug 5, 2017, 3:09:53 AM
"
C_ore_X wrote:
"
Spectoo wrote:
Big thanks for your build ... I want to play it asap, but for the moment, poeplanner is down and i don't want to take nodes randomly :/

If you have another way to show us the skilltree, it would be awesome !

Thank you!

PoEplanner is most likely down because of the huge server load, and I can't do much about that. Most other skilltree-websites are down too, and I cant remember the skilltrees aren't imprinted in my head so I can't really re-create them for you at the moment, sorry :/

I understand, thank you again.
We can follow your notes as said before, and it's really rare so, again, good work !! :)
Here a screenshot of the passive tree with 31 allocated points.

I would appreciate it if someone could upload screenshots of parts or the whole tree. Thanks.

/edit
It would be really really nice if someone could upload more screenshots. I am a bit stuck at the 57 points part.

/edit2

I hope this image may help some people.
Last edited by rarara on Aug 5, 2017, 9:38:09 AM
"
rarara wrote:
Here a screenshot of the passive tree with 31 allocated points.

I would appreciate it if someone could upload screenshots of parts or the whole tree. Thanks.

/edit
It would be really really nice if someone could upload more screenshots. I am a bit stuck at the 57 points part.

/edit2

I hope this image may help some people.

I much prefer going left from Master of the Arena when going to the Marauder area. Less points and makes it easier to move towards the Scion life "wheel". Not the same build but I generally do that pathing when on a Duelist.

edit: 2 less travel points and the you get 10 int and 10 dex instead of only strength which somewhat helps gearing.

edit2: Unless you are picking some points in the bottom left there is no reason to travel through there.
Last edited by TMYNO on Aug 5, 2017, 11:27:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info