[3.1]BleedXplosion Gladiator [Beginner Friendly, League Starter]

Thanks for the screenshot I was stuck at 31 points. I just hope it's the same skill points as this build
Last edited by Spliffor on Aug 5, 2017, 11:25:14 AM
Thanks for the screenshots! i played the whole first act without spending any points just because i didn't wanna screw up :p
"
rarara wrote:
Here a screenshot of the passive tree with 31 allocated points.

I would appreciate it if someone could upload screenshots of parts or the whole tree. Thanks.

/edit
It would be really really nice if someone could upload more screenshots. I am a bit stuck at the 57 points part.

/edit2

I hope this image may help some people.

Why go all the way to bottom when you can go middle and take Bloodletting and the axe node ?
Been playing this build so far and it's been great.
Just wondering tho, where do you fit stone golem after getting a kaom's root?
Can anyone give an updated link on the skill tree? OR maybe a screenshot of one past 31 points?
Thanks in advance :)
"
Can anyone give an updated link on the skill tree? OR maybe a screenshot of one past 31 points?
Thanks in advance :)

I think the red circled parts are next. I did the completely left not circled part with axe damage etc. first.

/edit
I did the right thing myself, but my answer was wrong.

Last edited by rarara on Aug 6, 2017, 6:25:38 AM

I have doubts about choosing the chest and the gloves, which you recommend me.
(Sorry for the writing, I do not know English)
At the moment PoEPlanner is working for me, so I screenshoted every step in the passive tree.

imgur gellary: http://imgur.com/a/wLYJH

Hmm looking at the 3.0 skill tree wouldn't it be better to take the middle path to resolute technique so you can grab the bloodletting node which gives +40% attack damage to bleeding mobs along with extra bleed damage (since we applying bleeds to everything). It also let you grab the +30 Dex & INT nodes if needed.

Even if you ignore the bleed nodes in every single build you have posted its either equal in point cost or saves a point or 2.
Last edited by kotli on Aug 6, 2017, 7:01:06 AM
Any chance you can repost the build using POEs passive tree? POE planner isn't working for me (502 bad gateway) and I'd really like to do this build for Harbringer!
upd: thanks rarara :D
Lapidary lens is the worst challenge I have seen
Last edited by Bobsky142 on Aug 6, 2017, 7:16:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info