Upcoming Unique Items

"

i dont judge knowledge on challenges they are nothing and not why i play the game. also are nothing to be proud over as just go SC and grind head against wall and you have them even a monkie can be trained to do that.
each to their own on that playstyle guess it keeps kids occupied with the carrot atleast.

check my challenge count then check my profile. then read this again

"
given how you can trivially get to 24+ challenges from just playing the league relatively casually (entirely by accident)
You guys misspelled heritage in the last part.
Last edited by Rottingpigfetus on Jul 24, 2017, 8:25:37 PM
You must be fucking nuts trying to VS Jdance the guy has like 6 level 100s
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
NessOnett8 wrote:
"
shadowraiden wrote:
how do you know ive never played a single trap character ive been playing them longer then you have the game.
i dont keep characters around. play HC and as soon as i die i delete them including their stash and start again completely fresh.

Because this game has achievements. And before you (just) set your profile to private, I could see you had none of the trap-specific ones.

It's funny because you've literally never even beaten Mercy-Malachai, Atziri, or Uber-lab according to your own profile(which you JUST switched to private, evidently because this thread embarrassed you). But for some reason that gives you authority to speak on how this game is "supposed" to be played and condescend to everyone else...especially regarding builds you've literally never even played.

As for me, this is my second account(original didnt have an 8, feel free to check it), and I have cleared content you've never even seen before you even started playing(feel free to check, my profile is wide open because I'm not embarrassed about my blatantly braggadocios lies).

But even with a private profile, can still be seen that this is your 'best' league yet in terms of challenges with a whopping 13(your previous record was 8) so keep talking about how amazing you are. Just another armchair theorycrafter.

as i stated i do complete whipes every time i die. would love to see your attempt at doing this.
to me thats my challenge as i dont find getting carrots on a stick dangled infront of me in SC any fun if i wanted that i would be on D3.
WOW New vendor trashes
Thanks
If you see this, docLeave
"
shadowraiden wrote:
"
NessOnett8 wrote:
"
shadowraiden wrote:
how do you know ive never played a single trap character ive been playing them longer then you have the game.
i dont keep characters around. play HC and as soon as i die i delete them including their stash and start again completely fresh.

Because this game has achievements. And before you (just) set your profile to private, I could see you had none of the trap-specific ones.

It's funny because you've literally never even beaten Mercy-Malachai, Atziri, or Uber-lab according to your own profile(which you JUST switched to private, evidently because this thread embarrassed you). But for some reason that gives you authority to speak on how this game is "supposed" to be played and condescend to everyone else...especially regarding builds you've literally never even played.

As for me, this is my second account(original didnt have an 8, feel free to check it), and I have cleared content you've never even seen before you even started playing(feel free to check, my profile is wide open because I'm not embarrassed about my blatantly braggadocios lies).

But even with a private profile, can still be seen that this is your 'best' league yet in terms of challenges with a whopping 13(your previous record was 8) so keep talking about how amazing you are. Just another armchair theorycrafter.

as i stated i do complete whipes every time i die. would love to see your attempt at doing this.
to me thats my challenge as i dont find getting carrots on a stick dangled infront of me in SC any fun if i wanted that i would be on D3.

if you started playing in 2013 and you are still dying in hardcore i dont know what to say man maybe you should spec more life or something
Last edited by jdancemaphack on Jul 24, 2017, 8:27:49 PM
"
shadowraiden wrote:
"
I love the whining/criticisms from people with 12 challenges or less, lol. Never change, PoE forums.

"
shadowraiden wrote:

how do you know ive never played a single trap character

Because of how wrong you are.

i dont judge knowledge on challenges they are nothing and not why i play the game. also are nothing to be proud over as just go SC and grind head against wall and you have them even a monkie can be trained to do that.
each to their own on that playstyle guess it keeps kids occupied with the carrot atleast.

try doing anything when if you die you whipe whole account. that is my playstyle. SSF for character only always has been. then take into account 70 hours a week for work and i dont have as much time as the kids do here.
Speaker's Wreath - Vendor Trash. It's impossible to build a Necromancer with 1000 dex just for this helm that'll end up giving just 40% attack speed, 40% movement speed to minions. At least for str or int stacking builds, they'll have life or ES to stay alive. At best, on a normal SRS build with about 150 dex, you're sacrificing a whole helmet slot for 6% attack speed and 6% movement speed. Not even remotely worth using.

Tinkerskin - This looks like it'll certainly help trappers. Can't ever have enough cooldown recovery as a trapper. Extra mechanics to help with frenzy generation and life/es sustain is always welcome. Might even consider playing as a Trickster now.

Soul Tether - This makes Hybrid builds suddenly viable. While it's not gamebreaking by itself, those hybrid life/es nodes are not completely worthless now. I can imagine 5k life, 3k es Templars using armor/es hybrid armor. 5k life is enough to start a map, and as long as you're leeching, you'll go up to 8k+ life/es to go with your armor. Certainly has potential. Also makes Melee Damage on Full Life viable for non-CI builds too. That's actually exciting... might end up being the new effective life pool meta.

Ahn's Might - Not worth it. You're giving up mobility, 2 jewel sockets (for 2x Pacifism), frenzy charges, all for some crit multi and an insignificant amount of AOE? Essentially unplayble for the right side of the tree. Only viable build for this would be some sort of crit Juggernaut playing Lacerate and Lightning Warp. No thanks.

*Time to go theorycraft something with Soul Tether...*
"
NessOnett8 wrote:
"
shadowraiden wrote:

[/quote]

if you started playing in 2013 and you are still dying in hardcore i dont know what to say man maybe you should spec more life or something[/quote]

so every HC player who dies and has been playing since then is bad? sure if i played similar to everyone else i could go much higher. would love to see how people did with my setup, HC self found and when i die i whipe all stash as well. its not to everyones taste but its how i play the game. sorry i cant no life to 100 constantly.
awesome!
Oh hi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info