Upcoming Unique Items

"
shadowraiden wrote:
sorry i cant no life to 100 constantly.

Except that's all you do. Spam maps 30 levels below you where you're in no danger because you can't handle the game actually being a challenge. And don't forget the auto-logout macro because even in those maps you still find a way to mess up.

But keep talking about how "good" you are and try and distance the conversation from the fact that you were objectively wrong about both Sunblast and traps in general. Because no amount of masturbating over your own stats will change this fact. And it's such a laughable concept that nobody can take anything else you say even remotely seriously.

As for loving to see others doing it...that's exactly how every league starts. No stash, clean wipe. It takes some next level delusion to have you think that's somehow something 'special'
Last edited by NessOnett8 on Jul 24, 2017, 8:37:13 PM
Sweet more vendor food! Zana will be so happy to obtain these new items! :)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2651223

YouTube: Demonix Gaming
"
shadowraiden wrote:

so every HC player who dies and has been playing since then is bad? sure if i played similar to everyone else i could go much higher. would love to see how people did with my setup, HC self found and when i die i whipe all stash as well. its not to everyones taste but its how i play the game. sorry i cant no life to 100 constantly.

Let it go man.. He is right, you do not have the credentials to comment on the efficiency of high end build if you never played it or any late game for that matter. Arguing on why you never played it does not change that.

Its getting quite awkward...
Another vendor trash 1-hand sword HYPE.
"
NessOnett8 wrote:
"
shadowraiden wrote:

Except that's all you do. Spam maps 30 levels below you where you're in no danger because you can't handle the game actually being a challenge. And don't forget the auto-logout macro because even in those maps you still find a way to mess up.

But keep talking about how "good" you are and try and distance the conversation from the fact that you were objectively wrong about both Sunblast and traps in general. Because no amount of masturbating over your own stats will change this fact. And it's such a laughable concept that nobody can take anything else you say even remotely seriously.

As for loving to see others doing it...that's exactly how every league starts. No stash, clean wipe. It takes some next level delusion to have you think that's somehow something 'special'

thats not how i play at all. thats what the people who just spam to 100 do. cant stand the strand meta whats point in having a mapping system if all your going to play is 1 setup. then complain about it.

each to their own end of day but i wasnt one getting all bitchy about 3 uniques getting added to game that i disliked because they wasnt D3 BIS items.
Speakers Wreath: Still have not got around to playing a summoner yet to really make a call on this one but judging from similar items i have played around with quite a bit with this type mechanic 1K Dex=40% APS+MS for your minions.. Just not sure how well that translates to minions. I know the MS will be welcome since most players i hear talk about summoners MS on your minions is quite important to my understanding.
That said first thing that comes to mind that would pair really well with this belt would be Null's Inclination... If you get 1K Dex for that 40% APS+MS on minions you will also gain 100% minion damage as well.. Seems like it might be high time i try the summoner thing out.

Tinkerskin: Now this one has got to be hands down one of if not the BIS for a Sab Trapper. It has stats for hybrid, the CD reduction is always welcome, frenzy charge gain for free seems really nice, phasing is a nice added little thing, and as for the healz.. Well i guess that more so depends on if that proc PER trap or just when your set of traps go off. If its for each traps that's a shit ton of healz per cluster so guess that will come down to which way that part works. Don't see really any downside on this unique which seems odd but whatever.

Soul Tether: This might be used quite a bit by builds on the right side of the tree who skip out on Acro+Phase and want that extra bit of EHP. VP wont work on the ES part but it will certainly work on the life portion when you get trucked and then start right back leeching the ES. Vitality Void will really help with the sustain on the ES part. The Int will definitely be welcome on crit builds going in the ranger/duelist area such as ST. Its the only unique i see out of this batch with the potential to be a little OP maybe.. Maybe we'll just have to see how it works out in practice. Look forward to playing around with this belt for sure. One thing i dont like however.. its a belt.. a slot that gives so much life, resistances, and utility such as WED, Flask Charges, or that extra missing strength or int with essence craft. Thats the biggest downside of this item for sure. Gonna be tough to use this item over a well rolled rare belt.

Ahn's Might: And this one.. Well there always has to be a least favorite and this one easily grabs that spot imo. Not really much going for it imo. I can't see myself giving up Frenzy charges for 50% Multi on any of my crit builds.. I think i would rather keep even just my 3 base frenzy's for the extra little APS and damage they give instead and use a better weapon or shield in its place. Low crit and APS also dont help it any. This one i dont see getting much traction but maybe im just missing something.

All in all 3 out of 4 isn't too bad imo. One clear miss with the Ahn's weapon but the other 3 have potential. Again i really look forward to playing around with the Soul Tether Belt the most. The chest i may also have to play around with especially if it gives healing per trap. That could be huge for sustain on a trapper. The summon belt again i think that's gonna pair extremely well with Null's Inclination. Though ive only toyed around with the bow a little bit.

There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Jul 24, 2017, 8:49:30 PM
"
shadowraiden wrote:
each to their own end of day but i wasnt one getting all bitchy about 3 uniques getting added to game that i disliked because they wasnt D3 BIS items.

That's literally all you've done is bitch and whine while saying that everyone else is clueless or stupid and that you're the only one who knows anything. That everyone else is wrong. And then personally attacking anyone who has the "nerve" to disagree with your factually wrong assertions.

And then you started on about your personal experience with trap characters(which in reality is none), directly contradicting some of the most experienced players in this game(who have all understood the Blast Cascade problem for years now). And then playing the victim as if you aren't the one being an egomaniacal *****.
"
shadowraiden wrote:
"
NessOnett8 wrote:
"
shadowraiden wrote:

thats not how i play at all. thats what the people who just spam to 100 do. cant stand the strand meta whats point in having a mapping system if all your going to play is 1 setup. then complain about it.

[Removed by Support]

Self imposing restrictions on yourself is fine.. as long are you aren't trying to change the balance for people who don't do the same. [Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Jul 25, 2017, 2:31:42 AM
"
NessOnett8 wrote:

He's clearly trolling and every time you respond, he'll respond.
Amazering!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info