[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

im useing ur path of exile build i wonder when i should change to blade flurry im in act 4 atm lvl 39
what happens with all the block passives after we get rid of the helmet ?? do we loose all the potential endurance charges?
"
tokma wrote:
im useing ur path of exile build i wonder when i should change to blade flurry im in act 4 atm lvl 39

i switched to BLade Flurry after act10 an when i got all unique items necessary.
So I bought a dread arc for leveling then I got a brightbeak drop. Which one should I have in my main hand and which one should I have in my off hand?
"
darthirule wrote:
So I bought a dread arc for leveling then I got a brightbeak drop. Which one should I have in my main hand and which one should I have in my off hand?

It really doesn't matter, you alternate weapons while you attack sp you get the same results reguardless of which hand each is in with either Blade Flurry or Sunder. Brightbeak has amazing attack speed, but low phys DPS that we really want to scale. So, still keep a lookout on maces and axes with high dps and especially high phys dps and swap them out to see what gives your Sunder the most dps.

when you swap to Blade Flurry, you can't go by the tool tip dps, you have to use Path of Building to calc everything for you since it scales with hits and the release.
"
"
darthirule wrote:

It really doesn't matter, you alternate weapons while you attack sp you get the same results reguardless of which hand each is in with either Blade Flurry or Sunder. Brightbeak has amazing attack speed, but low phys DPS that we really want to scale. So, still keep a lookout on maces and axes with high dps and especially high phys dps and swap them out to see what gives your Sunder the most dps.

Blade Flurry can't attack with invalid weapons. So if you have one valid weapon together with an invalid one (like axe, mace) you only attack with a valid weapon. But you keep all the buffs of being dual-wielding (like increased attack speed) and you do not miss any hits you just do all the damage with your valid weapon. But (!) you get all GLOBAL buffs from your invalid weapon. GLobal buffs usually do not change the upper part of the weapon stats (damage, attack speed). For example, increased % attack speed from Brigthbeak is useless for Blade Flurry cos it is a local stat (increases the attack speed for this weapon). In game dps tooltip could tell you the increase in attack speed and DPS but is 'fake' cos you don't even hit with an invalid weapon. All the above is true for Blade Flurry but other skills (like Sunder) might behave differently. Sunder uses both weapons in full.
Last edited by Garfunkel on Aug 16, 2017, 5:16:34 PM
"
Garfunkel wrote:
"
"
darthirule wrote:

Blade Flurry can't attack with invalid weapons. So if you have one valid weapon together with an invalid one (like axe, mace) you only attack with a valid weapon. But you keep all the buffs of being dual-wielding (like increased attack speed) and you do not miss any hits you just do all the damage with your valid weapon. But (!) you get all GLOBAL buffs from your invalid weapon. GLobal buffs usually do not change the upper part of the weapon stats (damage, attack speed). For example, increased % attack speed from Brigthbeak is useless for Blade Flurry cos it is a local stat (increases the attack speed for this weapon). In game dps tooltip could tell you the increase in attack speed and DPS but is 'fake' cos you don't even hit with an invalid weapon. All the above is true for Blade Flurry but other skills (like Sunder) might behave differently. Sunder uses both weapons in full.

Right, I don't know why I included BF in that first sentence.. I even went on talking about how you want to find high phys dps axes or maces for sunder. This is what happens when I try type on my phone in between classes. But yea, the only time a weapon being in a specific hand ever matters is in the case that weapon specifically states different effects depending on which hand, Dyadus (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dyadus) is a great example of this.
"
reija1 wrote:

Hello,

can you me say what for pantheon you have?

You took the question right out of my mouth. What pantheon do you suggest? The physical reduction based on the amount your hit sounds ok, but what's you guys thoughts? Thanks

I have

Soul of Arakaali Major God and Soul of Abberath Minor God
so where do i get endurance charges from ???
"
Clanko wrote:
so where do i get endurance charges from ???

BoR has a chance to grant them, but Immortal Call doesn't need them to function.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info