Sony servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Sony servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

I switched to BF way early, back in Act 3 or 4. I just love the skill so much for lazy clearing. I had no problems at all switching to it that early. Just keep your weapons up to date with good damage.

I have had to take a couple +30 dex and int nodes however, to be able to equip certain items.
What's the difference between the required level 67 and level 68 Bringer of Rains other than the level 68 versions going for hundreds of chaos on poe.trade? The stats otherwise look very similar.

Any tips to do Hall of grandmasters with this build? Is it even possible?
Thanks for the build, loving 3.0 with it, just hit maps. Very smooth so far.

One question, how does Bloodseeker work with Endless Hunger ascendancy? My worry is Bloodseeker makes EH worse.

If leech is instance (Bloodseeker) how does that interact with it not being lost at full life (EH). Does the leeched life wait somehow in limbo until it is needed, which seems unlikely as it would just be a bigger effective health pool. Or is it just lost?

can this build be adapted to gladiator somehow? i just like the blocking from gladi ascendancy
"
captainricnaz wrote:
Thanks for the build, loving 3.0 with it, just hit maps. Very smooth so far.

One question, how does Bloodseeker work with Endless Hunger ascendancy? My worry is Bloodseeker makes EH worse.

If leech is instance (Bloodseeker) how does that interact with it not being lost at full life (EH). Does the leeched life wait somehow in limbo until it is needed, which seems unlikely as it would just be a bigger effective health pool. Or is it just lost?

Use a rare claw in your off-hand and you will get both insta-leech and leech over time. Go check out the Final Gems and Gear setup, i explain it in dept there.
"
iwantp1e wrote:
can this build be adapted to gladiator somehow? i just like the blocking from gladi ascendancy

You could, but I don't see a way to get enough block to make it worth losing the benefits you gain from Slayers synergy with all our lech.
Hey loving the build so far, any way we could use the retch and a phys conversion vinktars into this ? would it be some significant damage increase ? Also how does using a well rolled rive terror claw in the off hand go with this build ?
Hey, I'm brand new and this is the first build I've done but I've got a question. I'm level 63 atm and I seem to suffer from mana issues and I'm not sure whether I've done something wrong or I'm missing something
"
Crishpy wrote:
Hey, I'm brand new and this is the first build I've done but I've got a question. I'm level 63 atm and I seem to suffer from mana issues and I'm not sure whether I've done something wrong or I'm missing something

Check out the 1st paragraph under "Skill Trees and Ascendencies"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info