The Fall of Oriath Release Date and Trailer!

"
ImmaPokemon wrote:
"
TOP_Ragnasty wrote:
WARNING newb speaking lol....

so when the oriath version gets released what happens to the player i have been working on in legacy league? Will oriath be a different mode to select at game start or be a separate client? this is a pretty major gameplay change so just wondering how this will work

Legacy league is a void league, all gets deleted. Fall of Oriath is not gonna change how you start the game, its like a big patch with tons of content, thats it.

It's not a void league - that would mean all the characters and items get deleted; when it ends everything gets transferred to Standard league.
Last edited by jeff_magnum on Jul 20, 2017, 4:41:42 AM
"
ImmaPokemon wrote:
"
TOP_Ragnasty wrote:

so when the oriath version gets released what happens to the player i have been working on in legacy league? Will oriath be a different mode to select at game start or be a separate client? this is a pretty major gameplay change so just wondering how this will work

Legacy league is a void league, all gets deleted. Fall of Oriath is not gonna change how you start the game, its like a big patch with tons of content, thats it.

Legacy characters and stash tabs go to standard m8
"
jeff_magnum wrote:
"
ImmaPokemon wrote:
"
TOP_Ragnasty wrote:

It's not a void league - that would mean all the characters and items get deleted, when it ends everything gets transferred to Standard league.

really guess what im trying to get at is should i spend my currency on good items for my character in legacy or save my currency for the oriath release? again apologize for being not so knowledgeable. just started playing about 1 month ago.. really appreciate everyone's help and advice...
Last edited by TOP_Ragnasty on Jul 20, 2017, 4:45:56 AM
"
TOP_Ragnasty wrote:
really guess what im trying to get at is should i spend my currency on good items for my character in legacy or save my currency for the oriath release?

Well, if you plan on playing Standard in the new patch than you can do either. But items are less expensive in Legacy so I guess if you can find something you like you should buy it now.
And if you plan on playing the new league - Harbinger when the expansion is released then your currency from Legacy will end up in Standard along with your characters and Harbinger league will start with a new fresh economy so if you make a character there you will start with an empty stash.

My suggestion is you play the new league, it's always more fun than playing Standard even if you have to start from scratch.
Last edited by jeff_magnum on Jul 20, 2017, 4:48:45 AM
Super HYPE## + i finished my military service now i can play more than ever!
Thanks for all the "DLCs" you are giving us , basiclly making me want to support you
My wife will leave me
༗ Velka's Ravens ༗
༗ IGN: Legintown ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens Thread: 1772222 ༗
I really like the music and scenes that are used for intro. 4.08 is sooner then I expected. I feel bad Legacy league will end soon.
Remember, my friend, that the expectation leads to disappointment. So don't expect anything from anyone, even from yourself.
"
jeff_magnum wrote:
"
TOP_Ragnasty wrote:
really guess what im trying to get at is should i spend my currency on good items for my character in legacy or save my currency for the oriath release?

Well, if you plan on playing Standard in the new patch than you can do either. But items are less expensive in Legacy so I guess if you can find something you like you should buy it now.
And if you plan on playing the new league - Harbinger when the expansion is released then your currency from Legacy will end up in Standard along with your characters and Harbinger league will start with a new fresh economy so if you make a character there you will start with an empty stash.

My suggestion is you play the new league, it's always more fun than playing Standard even if you have to start from scratch.

awesome clarification thank you.... just finding it weird that the currency doesnt transfer from your stash between accounts...
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
aaron2005 wrote:
"
Vaydra wrote:
No confirmation on MTX patch :(

There were like 5 announcements so far... you just have to read them... This week on Friday...

'Cept he can just make comments like the one he just did and count on someone coming along and telling him instead of having to look it up himself. (:

maybe you should read them ... again

"
The New Microtransaction System Update
The 2.6.3 update that introduces the new microtransaction is currently scheduled for Friday. We'll post a confirmation on Thursday to let you know that this is going ahead as planned.

Smart arses! :)

There was no confirmation in the post.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
will start with a general failure like patch 2.6.1
Hamster is too tired to spin the server power whell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info