The Fall of Oriath Release Date and Trailer!

Wow didn't expect this so soon. Will unfortunately be on holiday when 3.0 starts. But since I plan to play standard in 3.0 anyway this won't affect me much. But if the league mechanics rock, I may change my mind :)
"
aaron2005 wrote:
GGG: Don't deploy Act 8 for beta on a friday to prevent problems.
Also GGG: Deploy problematic MTX System on friday
Also GGG: Deploy huge update with massive new content for live on friday

the context of this comment was not that they wont do it, it was that he doesnt like doing it because he doesnt like forcing people to work weekends. However with a roughly 2 week window to release the update, they kinda have to rush things.
"
enerwu wrote:
"
Achilion wrote:
HYPE !!!

To do list :

get us that 2.6.3 patch with dem sweet MTX system
remove vp
nerf pathfinders
nerf vinktars
nerf barrage and kinetic blast

get us that 2.6.3 patch with dem sweet MTX system - only one i agree

read POE Twitter: https://twitter.com/pathofexile/status/887910063293079554

Just a quick update to let everyone know that we're still planning to deploy the 2.6.3 update and microtransaction system tomorrow (NZT).
Some idea about the Spanish translation?
Last edited by hvlhector on Jul 20, 2017, 4:11:48 AM
PLS END LEGACY NEXT FRIDAY same time as the turmoil, since legacy was a long league ppl that play also standard could use more time to sort out standard stashes and give ook a breather and rly prepare for the release.
Last edited by Mallyx on Jul 20, 2017, 4:49:01 AM
What about summoners? Will we have some love after all? I bet there was information about at least Spectre saving (we are not even talking about outdated summoner uniques, minion ai, spectre scaling and the fact that es nerf hurt aura-based summoner a lot). Only two weeks left and no sign of this changes in beta... i'm scared...
Spoilers!
WARNING newb speaking lol....

so when the oriath version gets released what happens to the player i have been working on in legacy league? Will oriath be a different mode to select at game start or be a separate client? this is a pretty major gameplay change so just wondering how this will work
Last edited by TOP_Ragnasty on Jul 20, 2017, 4:32:19 AM
"
TOP_Ragnasty wrote:
WARNING newb speaking lol....

so when the oriath version gets released what happens to the player i have been working on in legacy league? Will oriath be a different mode to select at game start or be a separate client? this is a pretty major gameplay change so just wondering how this will work

Legacy league is a void league, all gets deleted. Fall of Oriath is not gonna change how you start the game, its like a big patch with tons of content, thats it.
so should i save my currency and wait for oriath?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info