Weekly Beta Report Six

Why are you not simply making it so that shaped maps are treated as their appropriate tier in regards to what maps count as adjacent? Non-shaped maps don't enjoy this exploit--I can't force my Atlas to drop only Shipyards, for example. You already made this change for Zana-opened maps. Rebalancing tilesets is all well and good, but it's treating the symptom, not the disease. If you don't fix the possibility for engineering a single-zone sustainable endgame, you will see another "Shaped Strand meta" immediately.
does "random reward tables for all optional chests and shrines in the Labyrinth" apply as well to the silver casches? if so rip me farming uber lab, deaths door was one of my favorite farms :(
"
Darkmixxer wrote:
"
Balance changes to unique flasks.

For the love of good, please don't just make the good ones bad...
Make the ones ppl forgot about relevant! D:

There are so many cool unique flaks that are simply extremely useless the way the are right now. :(

Oh no no that shit is fucked vink is fucked wise oak is fucked mark my words.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
nerf PATHFINDER but not FLASKs plz
-_-
Buff Vinktar's and Wise Oak! Pretty, fun and strong, the goal for every decent item. Don't let these cucks ruin them
"
richard17 wrote:
does "random reward tables for all optional chests and shrines in the Labyrinth" apply as well to the silver casches? if so rip me farming uber lab, deaths door was one of my favorite farms :(

A minimal +2 keys each run will pay for your loss and more, looks like a buff to me.
also hopefully theres gonna be a future without vinktar in every build
Hang on, poison -and- bleed were mentioned as having too much damage? Um, what? Poison I can maybe see as getting somewhere since it can actually stack, but bleed? Is it a massive Vigilant Strike hit or something? Well, Vigilant Strike, Vaal Ground Slam, Heavy Strike, or maybe Sunder... Those are the hardest hitting pure phys attacks on a single hit.
Is there any word when the new prophecy system scales properly for acts 1-10? Right now, alot of them aren't spawning properly, meaning no Tempests or Doomfletch Prisms.
"our big announcement tomorrow"...

Last edited by gvillepunk on Jul 18, 2017, 11:10:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info