Weekly Beta Report Six

Bleed needs to be nerfed more, too funny.

Still ZERO mention of ES/CI. Maybe that's a positive considering 99% of any 'balance' you bring up is nerfing.
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
Last edited by Dark_Chicken on Jul 18, 2017, 11:13:52 PM
I really don't get it link me the data of apparently bleed and poison is god like cuz I don't fucking see it in any theorycrafting or simulations.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I hope that GGG each league changes the map meta so we don't get shoe horned into another Strand meta again.
"
More changes to poison and bleed damage. The focus here will be on the top end of damage, where we still have some players able to do millions of damage a second without compromising survivability. We want to reign that in, without damaging general uses of these damage types.

If people cannot do 2-3 million poison dps, it's best to just remove it from the game and apologize. If I can do 3 million dps with Blade Vortex and Ancestral Chieftan effortlessly, I should be able to do 3 million damage per second with poison effortlessly as well.

It's only fair, so could you please restrain yourselves from kicking a dead diseased horse for the next 2-3 patches? Thank you
Last edited by WizBlizz1994 on Jul 18, 2017, 11:23:49 PM
good news
GGG Dont destroy flasks there in a decent spot right now, instead make weaker flasks stronger. Those unique flask are end game for a reason there supposed to be strong so we have something to strive for don't gut them and kill pathfinder along the way.
Instead of nerfing the crap out of flasks like i know you wanna do. Make the the lowest possible rolls lower and keep the higher rolls the same. This will keep everyone from having the best flask while also making them desirable and people will always strive to get better flasks.
Welcome changes for Labyrinth. I think they all look sensible and may add a bit of fun to the experience.

Glad you listened to all the constructive negatives and adjusted it to be something we might consider running at an appropriate character level while getting the benefit of potential good items and xp :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"
gvillepunk wrote:
"our big announcement tomorrow"...

haha :D
Yea, keep overpowered items overpowered! Just make EVERYTHING powerful and unbalanced! Who cares about "clear speed" just being a power creep in disguise, let's just let pathfinders continue to trivialize end-game content because of some goddamn potions!
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info