Announcing the Two-Week Turmoil Event!

i wanted like a crazy race like last one....
"
Dex8172 wrote:
"
Mikkni wrote:
I really think you should reconsider making this a non-voided event, because this doesn't seem challenging or fun at all.

Well, you people had your fun in Mayhem race. For average players who aren't playing this game non-stop, Mayham was waay too hard. Even SC version. I just couldn't pass Act 1 (normal) narrow zones like Prison or Caverns with 20 invaders or exiles. Died many times and that wasn't fun at all. Later when I geared up it wasn't so hard, and I managed to get to level 85. And then I stopped. With no chance for top rewards there's really no reason to play voided race past level 85.

This race, on the other hand, I'll play full two weeks, for sure. Looking forward to it. :)

Yeah you other guys had your fun now it's our turn. /agree
"
Fyndel wrote:
end legacy

edit: demi chest again?? u realise none wants that the same reward 3 times in arow? its gonna be the same efficient players getting it cause none wants to tryhard for something that it aint worth

u realise, not everyone has it, and wants a chance getting it, cuz SOME people have not much time as u might have playing 24/7.
yet another extension.... such fun... fucking hate these events, normal people don't have time for this
First!
I'm disappointed....
When will the supporter pack (singular) for this be released? X)
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Would rather have another voided race with crazy mods than a watered down version of the previous 2week, since GGG suddenly cares about standard economy. Make the mods up to the level of the last 2 week race, unvoided, and I'm sure the majority will be happy with that.

Also there should be more demi rewards per class, not everyone can no-life for a demi like I did in the 2 week. Competitors in my bracket just stopped playing when it was clear they couldn't get 1st place. At least give rewards up to 3rd place.
Last edited by SuccYE on Jul 11, 2017, 5:06:04 PM
Race sounds great, and getting rid of that damn Invasion Porcupine might be the best idea that I've ever heard!!!

But, how does it make sense to continue sharing the prize pool across all race variations? Getting to 90 in sc is a lot different than in hc, which again is a lot different than in hc ssf. Three variations, three prize pools. Seems fair and straight forward to me.
Last edited by Cherd on Jul 11, 2017, 5:15:17 PM
Wtf is all this end legacy crying? would people really rather play standard than legacy? why would you complain that the event doesn't have enough content, and then in the same breath LITERALLY ASK FOR LESS CONTENT?

The mind boggles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info