Announcing the Two-Week Turmoil Event!

Sounds like a bunch of fun to me, good one.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
HYPE
dﬨ_ﬨI
"
tueurmaxee wrote:
"
Geoglyph wrote:
"
Mikkni wrote:
I'm sorry GGG but this race is a total disappointment. The incentive for playing Mayhem was the added difficulty and fun, not getting 2 weeks worth of items and currency.

I really think you should reconsider making this a non-voided event, because this doesn't seem challenging or fun at all.

I was hoping that we would get an even more over-the-top race that would be more difficult than Mayhem.

Is that you long lost brother!!?? It seems we share the same mindset.

Are we triplets guys ? It describes exactly how I feel about this upcoming race.

0.25 BLAMT on top of the current mods. No additional drop, but more challenge
Last edited by venomginfer on Jul 11, 2017, 7:42:46 AM
Yey non-voided but still everything mixed up.
It seems like Legacy but a bit "more" of everything.
I think i like it, i guess,.. yey perandus RNG :O

Another note:
The amount of people that is to incompetent to read ANY information of the main-post is insane.
So many people ask if it is non-voided, if they can use MTX and other stupidly obvious things...
WOT
GGG can you give us a statics how much people wanted Non-Voided vs Voided?
I really wanted another voided race, it's so much more fun that way.
Nevermind
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jul 11, 2017, 8:08:50 AM
Better yet, throw this garbage in the dumpster it came from and give me 1.0 BLAMT.

This event is like 1/4 Mayhem AND the deadliest invader removed. What a disappointment. GG on adding Perandus so streamers and their **** boys can pool their efforts towards buying a shavs or HH. Only 3 events can be run.... why are SSF SC and SSF HC not the first two to make the cut? It's not about players wanting a challenge, it about players wanting a fair race. How has GGG made so many of these events and still not understand what is going on?

I've lost all faith in GGG's "events" as they just pander to the casuals who just want to show up, jump through the hoop and get their cosmetic rewards... Am I playing Diablo 3 again??? It sure feels like it.
"
Mikkni wrote:
"
saninn1 wrote:
One question
Will i keep my items (exalts and etc ) after this race is over ?
Thanks GGG for the shitty announce with no info on most of the important questions tho...
Anyone know for sure if it`s gonna be full wipe or transfer exalts to standard after 2 weeks ?

It is literally in the first paragraph, what's up with the attitude?

"
We were really pleased by the amount of feedback we received and noted that the prevailing message was that players wanted a non-voided event. So, we've created an event that players haven't run before and will allow you to use your microtransactions and keep your items and characters once the events are over!

Cmon dude i am potato level dumb.... sorry
Hmmm, "so People can use their MTX"... with the new MTX System i think it dont be a problem in the Void League use MTX Stuff... so still no new MTX System this Week? :(
Don't really understand the logic behind this one. Sure, the mayhem race added tons of loot, but how is what is basically TRIPLE Perandus considered fine to be non-voided?

In Perandus league it was 10% chance to find Cadiro in each zone and i'd guess on average 1.5~ perandus boxes in each zone, and this is more or less triple of that. Mark my words, we'll see more headhunters here than ever in such a short period of time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info