Announcing the Two-Week Turmoil Event!

If this thread had a Steam Review aggregate, it would be "overwhelmingly negative". Still time to fix this boring, uninspired "race" event GGG.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Will one mod apply globally for an hour, or does each area have a different mod that lasts for the hour?

Is it going to be:

1) Log on each hour to see if the mod you like is active?
2) Hunt each hour for the area that has the mod you like?

Neither sounds like too much fun after legacy let you choose which mods you like.
Pass on this one. Expected something different. Even my worst case scenario of a league wouldn't been so boring and uninspired.

Also the audacity to say the "majority" wants this.. yeah.
Could have made at least a public poll beforehand.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
The prize pool will be shared by all three versions of the event.

But the daily prizes will drawn per event? So if I have a character in every event within the top 15k i have three chances per day to get one key/box out of 100? I think not, it mean 100 keys/boxes for 45k players?

To be exact. I get only one ticket per player account (per event?) per day. More characters in one event don't raise the chances. But if there also only one character is counted per player, so if there multiple characters (especially in HC events) in the list, means that also players got a chance whose character is not listed in the top 15k? How many keys/boxes a player can get at maximum in this two weeks? One per day (and event?) or one per player/account?

Thanks for clarify this point.
I like to play games ... https://www.youtube.com/user/SpielePhilosoph/featured.
"
Ashriel wrote:
If this thread had a Steam Review aggregate, it would be "overwhelmingly negative".

It would be, because most comments here are from players like you. Players who play this game for years and don't care whether the event is voided or not, because they have all imaginable items in standard.

I'm sure that a poll from all currently active players would be overwhelmingly positive.
what happens to legacy characters once the expansion is out?
Looks like worse mayhem FeelsBadMan
"
tomer_sss wrote:
what happens to legacy characters once the expansion is out?

Hey there, once the Legacy League ends, any characters and items will be moved to the their respective permanent Standard and Hardcore Leagues.
No MTX I don't already have below level 90... and I wouldn't make level 90 in two weeks anyway because I'm not that good. Also, I didn't particularly care for Mayhem in the first place. So, not for me, thanks.

However, I hope everyone who participates in this one has a great time!
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
When start this league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info