Announcing the Two-Week Turmoil Event!

rip dream, because some NON-RACERS demand a non-voided LEAGUE...

This is so silly and sad. Mayhem-RACE was fun, but this is just a boring and known grind-LEAGUE.
When this start?
"
Mikkni wrote:
GGG could make an interesting and unique race without making it super difficult. But then they would have to do something other than just adding mods. If adding a few mods is what they can do right now because of lack of resources, then they have to make it excessive and difficult since otherwise it is just "half a league" if you take my meaning?

GGG is now too busy with the expansion and these races were the best they could do. Mayhem was fun for top players but not so much for the rest of us (too hard and voided). Turmoil will be the opposite. And everybody should be happy. :)
My rat left me 🐭
This event looks awesome. Great job.
guys getting your crap ripped to std so you can have a collection of your shiny things doesnt really make any sense. You're playing a video game 100% of anything you do on it is a "waste of time" no matter what the little pixles do after the league ends. Get on beta boys
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
Last edited by oldmunchi on Jul 11, 2017, 5:32:07 AM
It says friday 14th, i guess the exact hour we`ll see ingame ?
I'm excited to get a non-voided race so I can use my MTX. Thanks, GGG. :)
Amen!!! Finally I can keep my items. Don't really care for mtx.
How is this fun at all for some people? i dont get it.

This League is just almost the same as legacy, just you dont need leaguestones anymore, 1 hour breach spam, 1 hour beyond spamm.. and so on...

there is no fun at all, because everyone seen beta and some new content, most of us dont get a beta key and wait for the official release.

i think this is the end of the road for ggg and poe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info