Left-wing terrorists destroying your neighborhood

sure...
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
dumb like all extremism, whether they call themselves left, right or whatever.

Have a pie, since Sarah's not here to give cookies.

Thx :-)
I have never seen anyone so deathly afraid of everything as right-wingers. Life must be so terrible for them. I guess that's why they spend so much time hiding under sheets.
Stefan Molyneux = far right, hahaha lolol!! :))

The guy who is specifically advocating for non-violence, debate and reasoning in every podcast I've listened to. Haters can't take down his logic with arguments, therefore resort to smearing.

"
Jennik wrote:
I have never seen anyone so deathly afraid of everything as right-wingers.

Funny. Here you have massive violence perpetrated by left-leaning extremists, but that's just "imagined phobia". Meanwhile Trump's "Nazism", oh, that's totally a real issue :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Left-wing politics supports social equality and egalitarianism, often in opposition to social hierarchy and social inequality.
But again, it is only for the suppressed class who cannot defend their rights.
Some use it as a loophole to influence others and hence terrorists are born.
"
faerwin wrote:
"
grepman wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Russia is more capitalist than USA nowadays and cant have that

lol

care to support this absurd statement or nah ?

That's because in Russia, the employer can exploit his employees however he wants while in the US, there's unions and laws that prevent bad employers from being awful human beings.

what does this have to do with the statement of russia being more capitalist than USA ?

maybe you should learn what capitalism means ?

then look into the biggest corporations in russia in terms of profit and see who they're owned by ? (hint, theyre not quite privately owned - either altogether or privately owned only on paper)
"
grepman wrote:

what does this have to do with the statement of russia being more capitalist than USA ?

maybe you should learn what capitalism means ?

then look into the biggest corporations in russia in terms of profit and see who they're owned by ? (hint, theyre not quite privately owned - either altogether or privately owned only on paper)

That's because the guy was complaining that his company 6 digits raw income became 4 digits after the pay of his employees.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Good news are,
as long as our incapable police leaders prefer to do traffic control instead of more important tasks like guarding the population, catching terrorists´n burglars or educating immigrants in Rights and Duty,
i see no use in following their orders during traffic control, they basically gave back their might to the masses.

Last officer i met told me he´s on "scaring grannys"-duty.
And some weeks ago an afghan was running around in the next city, asking a too young girl for marriage inorder to get a german passport, pants down.

1,5years of preperation for G20 ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
"
Manocean wrote:
no one here is far-right

lol

Breitbart links and Stefan Molyneux....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Molyneux

Not an argument.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info