Weekly Beta Report Four

"
Gryzorrr wrote:
Good luck for go-live at begining of August, Just LoL.
Well, gonna continue my summer break from poe and see you in September ahahah, just laughing, sorry cannot stop :):):):):)

Never seen such a bad coordination between existing crappy leagues and development of a new version of a game.

Please hire project leaders LoL again

Maybe if you stopped writing "LoL" they'd take your post serious
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Nah, sorry I cannot be serious. I am only serious when I see serious things happening.
This development and Beta-testing by players is not serious, so I will continue to laugh at least 2 months i guess.

LoL

Note: and may be I will wait 1 month more, the time for developers to balance the game after all changes , just to see if it is stabilized or not (too much content kills the content by the way :))
Last edited by Gryzorrr on Jul 6, 2017, 8:23:10 AM
"
Gryzorrr wrote:
Nah, sorry I cannot be serious. I am only serious when I see serious things happening.
This development and Beta-testing by players is not serious, so I will continue to laugh at least 2 months i guess.

LoL

LOL

That's why it's called a beta phase. To iron out bugs!
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Hire Beta-testers :)
"
Gryzorrr wrote:
Hire Beta-testers :)

That's who we are "LoL"
Last edited by monkuar on Jul 6, 2017, 8:29:43 AM
Sorry, I'm not in :)
Waiting for something playable, will wait till all Beta-testers did their "job" !
"
Gryzorrr wrote:
Waiting for something playable, will wait till all Beta-testers did their "job" !

Stop talking
You have entered Ghetto.
"
"
Gryzorrr wrote:

Stop talking

Yeah i know i speak too much and you cannot perform your "job" correctly. Bye
Thank you guys so much for trying to rush things, but know that even if you take your time we would have no issue with waiting. Your game is just amazing and the fact that your adding so many new things to it makes it even better. Hope to see how it progresses week after week ^.^
"
monkuar wrote:
"
Gryzorrr wrote:

LoL

LOL

That's why it's called a beta phase. To iron out bugs!

LOL twice as LoL. By "beta" I would mean whole account copy to the beta-realm, squeeze all da sheet of it, and then ofc test for searching bugs and game tweaks. LOL. But this "Beta" it ain't Beta m8. So I would agree with LoL-guy ;)

Food4tho
Seeing is believing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info