Weekly Beta Report Four

"
Slicer9875 wrote:
Spoiler
Is the Uber lab enchant corruption real or is somebody just trolling?

Please GGG can you confirm or deny this question about the beta?

You need to check reddit as apparently the developers think it's the golden channel of communication
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Very good news, I really want to see the new microtransaction system implemented! Let's hope the implementation does not fail again.

GGG, Is there any update on the ES nerfs and the leaguestone removal, or any changes you guys are considering to what was posted in those manifesto's?
"
Today, for example, we have posted a thread asking for specific feedback on on the tutorial

So now you tell people who had to pay to test what to do..?

Chris 's brother tried that too once, I recall that didn't work out all that well :p

IGN: Bluntexile
"
Bluntexile wrote:
"
Today, for example, we have posted a thread asking for specific feedback on on the tutorial

So now you tell people who had to pay to test what to do..?

Chris 's brother tried that too once, I recall that didn't work out all that well :p

LOL
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
No more wipe, hideout fixed, act 8 and merc lab? Starting the beta client *excited*
Still feels like melee is getting the raw end of the deal with the AOE changes from months ago.

Any chance melee skills could have "AOE effectiveness" added to them so they aren't, for want of a better word, shit to play.

With a general look at the 2 week race looks pretty clear if you want to have a serious chance at a top spot then you have to play your melee char as a caster and this follows on to the core game.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
beta inv plx =D
What about the changes for Spectres?
"
Cyrcalia wrote:
No more wipe, hideout fixed, act 8 and merc lab? Starting the beta client *excited*

Where does it say no more wipe?
Good luck for go-live at begining of August, Just LoL.
Well, gonna continue my summer break from poe and see you in September ahahah, just laughing, sorry cannot stop :):):):):)

Never seen such a bad coordination between existing crappy leagues and development of a new version of a game.

Please hire project leaders LoL again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info