Weekly Beta Report Four

Skill tree wont be changed? Its only few minor fix and nothing big...
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Hagitsu wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
"
Gryzorrr wrote:
Nah, sorry I cannot be serious. I am only serious when I see serious things happening.
This development and Beta-testing by players is not serious, so I will continue to laugh at least 2 months i guess.

LoL

LOL

That's why it's called a beta phase. To iron out bugs!

LOL twice as LoL. By "beta" I would mean whole account copy to the beta-realm, squeeze all da sheet of it, and then ofc test for searching bugs and game tweaks. LOL. But this "Beta" it ain't Beta m8. So I would agree with LoL-guy ;)

Food4tho

How is it not a beta though?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
monkuar wrote:

How is it not a beta though?

I think we're not understand ourelves with each other, Brothers.

Let's say I had totally different vision of Beta. In final, I hope that all changes done, and those that are gonna hit Beta and finally live 3.0, will satisfy us, players.

Peace.
Seeing is believing
Two questions,

1. Will the goddess unleashed keep talking in acts 5-10?

2. How will skin transfers work with the new MTX system?
Can't wait for the new MTX system. At long last!

Still haven't had time to hop into the beta, but at least I avoided some of the wipes! +1
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
I LOVE YOU!!! :3
still waiting for a free beta key with ~400 $ spent in supporter packs, thanks GGG
"
We have now fixed issues with loading hideout decorations such as crafting benches. This doesn't cause occasional realm crashes any more. Very sorry about taking a while to solve this. It was a subtle problem with the compiler we use.

Would it be possible to shed some more light on what kind of (subtle) problem it was? Was it in the range of e.g. byte-alignment issues, or optimizing options running wild etc? It would be very interesting for (C++) developers (like me) to know how such a (side?) effect could interfere with the hideout decoration system.
>ground effects

This ignited my hope for the beta. I'm burning to find out more.

(just kidding, I'd rather have my MTX work, but less slow downs are cool too!)
Take your time guys, content is amazing so far. Doing a great job!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info