The Fall of Oriath: Yugul, Reflection of Terror

Yo poor Legacy players hahahaha.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I was sure about this shit, they are working on Oriath and just don t give a fuck about anything else, so here we got another month of this fucking league that means another month without any goals or any reasons to play, but hey, u can buy for 10 dollars a pack and play the beta, nice touch indeed.
And what will happen when without any doubt the oriath release will shif again? Another month of Legacy?
Well time to drop and do something else till Oriath realese, Im so fucking disapointed
"
ForteBraccio wrote:
I was sure about this shit, they are working on Oriath and just don t give a fuck about anything else, so here we got another month of this fucking league that means another month without any goals or any reasons to play, but hey, u can buy for 10 dollars a pack and play the beta, nice touch indeed.
And what will happen when without any doubt the oriath release will shif again? Another month of Legacy?
Well time to drop and do something else till Oriath realese, Im so fucking disapointed

There is other stuff to do in life besides PoE.
I am on the "let the league die" train...

I realize and appreciate that you guys are busting your asses to get this out. Thanks for that. However, seems like you should have had a contingency plan in place in case you met with extreme delays like these. A plan other than just extend the current league indefinitely.
Last edited by WraeclastianWine on Jul 2, 2017, 9:55:55 PM
Can you PLEASE let us end the league early if we want to? Like an optional transfer character to standard?

I've been waiting for weeks to play with my legacy gear on my standard characters. I didn't sign up for a 6 month league. I want to play standard and critical gear I purchased or crafted for my builds is stuck in temp league.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
I find that hilarious personally holy shit you guys could of put of another league in.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
ForteBraccio wrote:
Well time to drop and do something else till Oriath realese, Im so fucking disappointed

Not only that they discount the beta keys then there about to puah back there beta AGAIN. Im getting so tired of them lying.
"
Autkast wrote:
"
ForteBraccio wrote:

There is other stuff to do in life besides PoE.

Thank you master u changed my life! of course I was talking about my life not about my time in Poe, but thank you again now I know that there is a terrific world outside, and guess what? I do realized that everyone needs someone like u in his life, thank you again master can I spread your massive teaching around my small village?
Extending the legacy league means either we quit the game till 3.0 or push us to buy that beta key

#1 No reason to play legacy, because noone plays a dead league anymore
#2 No reason to buy 3.0 beta key, because its in beta + character wipes

Please, start to care about players again. Dont push ALL players pay to play. Let them choose!
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
How do you expect me to spend money if I can't use mtx in the 2 week solo and there is nothing new from now until 3.0 drops? Legacy league was done 3 months ago...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info