The Fall of Oriath: Yugul, Reflection of Terror

Im losing my mind i took time off again! Im losing faith in this company and money. Release the beta so i can test your game!
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:
I am a little disapointed that Legacy league is being stretched what looks to be at least a month until 3.0 comes out, but I can't agree with the people who want it ended and merged with standard. Stardard is a trophy cabinet dead league, no real desire to play in that cesspool. The limping corpse of Legacy isn't exactly ideal, but it's better then just ending it and having nothing but standard to play for weeks. Ideal would be some sort of short filler league, but I guess at this point that's just not going to happen.

Well and this is ur opinion, I want to play in that cesspool, I like my dual loath bane bladeflurry, I play temporary leagues mostly because I can be rich on std, wasting hundreds of ex in every bullshit that cross my mind, and I m pretty much sure that I m not the only one, so the old story "none cares about std" is incorrect, I do for example :D
give act 8 please, im tired to wait
"
Im losing my mind i took time off again! Im losing faith in this company and money. Release the beta so i can test your game!

Never understood why people take time off for a video game. It'll still be there
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"

Never understood why people take time off for a video game. It'll still be there

Obviously the same reason we spend 500 bucks supporting it. Because we enjoy it? Some people go on vacation some people like to play video games.
chrome is cool
Interesting.

Now, as long as they're working on MTX, someone should consider giving each major boss a corresponding statue (with a variety of poses as appropriate) that is unlocked for your hideout when you take them out.

As for MTX proper... really, an Oriath regalia pack would by no means be unwelcome. And I wonder if there would be any interest in chrome MTX (weapon, footprints, herald)...
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
"
straw23 wrote:
Please when will be the wipe? "This week" is so vague!

"
Dierear wrote:
you know that there is definitely going to be a delay again, since they did not state the actual date and time.

"
Please stop delaying the beta release! You said it would release monday u.s. time so please release it! This week is to vague and makes me think you're going to delay it for a 3rd time after discounting the beta keys for more support. Its time to give us something.

"
STOP DELAYING BETA!!!!

"
Immermnemion wrote:
Ah, "this week" instead of Monday. They have more pushback than a Chin Sol.

"
How about a confirmation you guys keep giving days of the wipe then pushing it back yall gave the impression "Monday Us time" what ever that means... you really can't push it back for a third time without having people lose faith

we are on to you
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
Man, just end the league already.
So...all the new bosses use recycled models? That's just a blue leap frog..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info