The Fall of Oriath: Yugul, Reflection of Terror

Fear? You want to know about FEAR? Fear is having your wife leave you high and dry chained to the bed naked after taco night.
you know that there is definitely going to be a delay again, since they did not state the actual date and time.
This is so Lovecraftian I suspect one of the designers is a Cthulhu worshipper...
Please stop delaying the beta release! You said it would release monday u.s. time so please release it! This week is to vague and makes me think you're going to delay it for a 3rd time after discounting the beta keys for more support. Its time to give us something.
Last edited by GoroGotHands on Jul 2, 2017, 9:29:28 PM
"this week"
I see what you did there
STOP DELAYING BETA!!!!
"
BerserkZodd wrote:
let Legacy die and give us a filler league :-/

agree a 1 month league with some mtx for achievements to actually give a reason to play.
Or we can make it with every 5 achievements you get a current mystery box, for a total of 8 for those that get 40/40 in a 1 month league.
Last edited by papas88063 on Jul 2, 2017, 9:36:00 PM
I don't know if this question has been asked before or not but will there be a new in game Boss that will Top shaper if so do we have a concept name or concept art? Thanks for the read and hopefully the reply
Ffs why can't we be given an option to either merge into standard or remain in legacy? We did not sign up for a half-year long league...
Cool looking boss!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info