Weekly Beta Report Three

"
Not releasing Act 9 and 10 in beta is a big mistake, I wonder how many bugs will non beta testers run into?

How many really significant bugs do we have within the new content yet? Not that much. And if we shape out all issues that are not area-specific (like the problem with the crafting benches), its even less.
Minor unconveniances (like the gaps in the minimap) or finetune on balance is not neccessary to be fixed within beta phase. (I expect that there will be some (smaller) patches following after the 3.0 release, no matter what (or how long/good the beta prepared it before)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I think the highest priority should be fixing the crafting benches in Beta
GGG will do a wipe so they can study the progression in the game. But without people having crafting benches the results GGG will get will be flawed.
will coc be resurrected?
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Ive spent half my salary on this game and still got no key, thanks
Sry, Wrong thread :D

*Original message moved to where it should be*
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------
Last edited by RichHeart on Jun 29, 2017, 5:46:19 AM
Still no news on mtx and xbox beta availabilities :(

i'm totally agree to have delay i prefer to wait and have a better result. Thanks again
Last edited by nicquehen on Jun 29, 2017, 10:11:46 AM
beta delays i don't care much.
Tell us exactly when 3.0 full release. July 2017 as you promised or maybe september 2019 ?
Last edited by Anshiva on Jun 29, 2017, 6:31:12 AM
I have to say, I'd like a spoiler tag regarding the lore informations.
I don't play the beta, I want to play the finished product, I'll wait till there, I'm patient, there's no rush.
but I like to read what you are doing, what improvement you focus on, etc.
However, here and then are lore-related information and that spoils a little what I will discover, like
Spoiler
Sarn poisoning thing

I stopped reading at this point, but it was too late.

Can you enclose the lore-related content with spoiler tags ? I think I'm not the only one who would appreciate it :)

Thank you GGG, and keep up the good work. You are a wonderful team, with great values.
Now could you go ahead and revert some of the bullshit "balancing" (restriction) changes (nerfs / removals) that you have made so that there again will be ~funny~ builds to play, and so that more skills in general are viable? Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info