Weekly Beta Report Three

omg really
GGG release the content. How are the beta testers supposed to be helping out when there's nothing to test out? I've played act 6 & 7 and what I've seen some Entrances and Exits not being highlighted and the new NPCs have no voices other then that I've had no problems. End of Act 7 is a bit of a grind to get to maps, however 2 weeks ago you guys said you were dropping the patch for act 8 and a wipe, so why bother grinding to maps? Act 8 hasn't been released yet and won't be till next week, instead of fixing your Damage over time mods fix your delay timer. I hear 3.0.0. will be available end of July/early August but what i'm truly hearing is late August/early September. Not releasing Act 9 and 10 in beta is a big mistake, I wonder how many bugs will non beta testers run into? I really do like the only one play through idea but I'm also thinking it's too much for GGG to handle.
I just want the MTX system so I can play my Ice Nova with a good looking mtx on it... right now the frost nova from Diablo 2 is so crisp... so fast and devestating, but the one from POE is slow and bland and the sound effect needs some work. Hopefully when I put my Arctic Nova MTX it will improve.
If you stand next to a double boss Corpse-Explosion, you're gonna have a bad time. RIPKRIPP
Last edited by Quazplum on Jun 28, 2017, 11:27:31 PM
What about microtransaction of skin?
@ Lightningcount7734: They are maximizing on beta key sales. Can't really blame them for wanting to cash in a bit. There's a lot of paychecks to write with the extended staff, especially with the console team as well.
Well, 3.0 *is* the biggest expansion any multi-year-old game in existence has ever been subjected to, I believe. No surprise if it turns out that you guys bit off a bit more than you realized. I'll be pleased to see the final product be that much better for the time taken; I do remember the seams showing when 2.0 was rushed to make its called release.

"
MBata wrote:
Here's how these things work:

If you're being legit serious... There's a number of ruling titles that are, in fact, gender neutral, and were only assigned a gendering (by proxy of insistence of creating a female version) much after their origin. Most notably, titles of "Prince" and "Emperor" are technically ungendered from their Roman origins as "Princeps" and "Imperator."

"Master" falls in a slightly different category, as in denoted an office as the head of something many centuries before it was morphed to indicate a free person, and lastly, in BRITISH English, a boy no more than 12 years old. But in that case where it's ACTUALLY gendered male, it's an pure honorific, not an office title, so it's a different definition. Ergo, "Master" can be used as a gender-neutral term!

Do remember, of course, that the theme of the game is to base itself culturally upon PRE-English nations.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Last edited by ACGIFT on Jun 28, 2017, 11:31:24 PM
"
@ Lightningcount7734: They are maximizing on beta key sales. Can't really blame them for wanting to cash in a bit. There's a lot of paychecks to write with the extended staff, especially with the console team as well.
Then it's alot like Blizzard then, all about the cash. A few of my friends are waiting for act 8 to release then they're buying that key but with the delays happening they're going to wait for 3.0.0. now so that's less money for them. besides this is a beta, beta testers help solve the issues, people you don't have to pay to make the game better.
Where new gems and uniq items... zZzZzZz
"
"
Then it's alot like Blizzard then, all about the cash. A few of my friends are waiting for act 8 to release then they're buying that key but with the delays happening they're going to wait for 3.0.0. now so that's less money for them. besides this is a beta, beta testers help solve the issues, people you don't have to pay to make the game better.

In my opinion, they shouldn't be charging people to test their game for them, but these guys march to the beat of their own drum. It's their game to do as they please AND people seem to be gladly paying up, so who's to argue.

The bottom line is that the payroll is well over 100 humans at this point, so they need to pump for coin out of this ftp game(s) in any way(s) possible.
i didnt see when the patch go live ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info