[3.3] Bleedquaker - 300k+ DPS on a Tank - Block/HP, Explosions - Atziri/UberIz/T16

Update: First T16 done (Minotaur) :)
"
raggapaul wrote:
Update: First T16 done (Minotaur) :)

Wohooo!!! Congrats. Deathless?? Escaping with portals?? Did you block under earth attack?? Tell us.
I died once. I just tried to facetank the whole fight but when he creates too much aoe damage zones with that slam hit, you will get too much damage without Vaal Pact or other means of instant heal. I blocked all the other big attacks though and if I didnt block them, they didnt kill me.

Long story short: Should have moved once and I would not have died :D
Question: why take crimson dance with earthquake? Wouldn't bleed work better without that since EQ isn't hitting as often as a faster attack skill like sunder?
What do you think about the tree below? I took Blood in the Eyes as 4th Ascendancy instead of Outmatch and Outlast and took some alternative routes on the tree. The differences are the following:

+30% Increased Damage with Ailments against Bleeding Enemies
Cannot Evade enemy Attacks Cannot be Stunned
+6% increased Evasion Rating and Armour
+6% Increased Life
+38% Armor
+1 Jewel Socket
+6% Reduced damage taken from Bleeding Enemies
+10 DEX

-20% Increased Damage with Bleeding
-15% All resist
-20 Life
-20% Physical Damage
-10% reduced Physical Damage taken while at maximum Endurance Charges
-25% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill with Main Hand
-25% chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Kill with Off Hand
-10% more Physical Damage while at maximum Frenzy Charges
-20 INT

www.poeurl.com/btai
"
Question: why take crimson dance with earthquake? Wouldn't bleed work better without that since EQ isn't hitting as often as a faster attack skill like sunder?

Different reasons, but mostly because I like EQ as a skill. It hits everything around you and you dont have to aim or use Multistrike like you would have to with Sunder.
It also works quite well with Crimson Dance. With an attack speed of 0,4 and a delay of <0,4 seconds, you have 8 bleed stacks in less than 2 seconds. On Bosses thats good enough. And it doesnt matter on trash at all.

"
Mor10 wrote:
What do you think about the tree below? I took Blood in the Eyes as 4th Ascendancy instead of Outmatch and Outlast and took some alternative routes on the tree. The differences are the following:

+30% Increased Damage with Ailments against Bleeding Enemies
Cannot Evade enemy Attacks Cannot be Stunned
+6% increased Evasion Rating and Armour
+6% Increased Life
+38% Armor
+1 Jewel Socket
+6% Reduced damage taken from Bleeding Enemies
+10 DEX

-20% Increased Damage with Bleeding
-15% All resist
-20 Life
-20% Physical Damage
-10% reduced Physical Damage taken while at maximum Endurance Charges
-25% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill with Main Hand
-25% chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Kill with Off Hand
-10% more Physical Damage while at maximum Frenzy Charges
-20 INT

www.poeurl.com/btai

Uhm, dual wield or shield? :D Should work, too.
Shield, the block nodes at the bottom were wrong, sorry:

http://tinyurl.com/y8g46rf3
You should also change your 6L because you would not need to use chance to bleed.

You will do less damage, you will need more expensive equipment (less int and res), you will be less tough to kill (-10% phys reduction). The armour you gain does nothing against big hits.

I would prefer my tree :)
I skipped the Red Storm cluster which you have so I still need the Chance to Bleed gem for 100%.
You have 10% reduced damage from ascendancy - I have 6% from ascendancy, 38% armor and +6% life+7% life from jewel. It's not too less tanky but I did not like that we are not using half of the Outmach and Outlast ascendancy (frenzy and endurance charge generation does nothing for us because of blood rage and shield).

However you played this build a lotmore so I trust your judgement about it just wanted to experiment if it can be improved.
hey man, first of all: I really love the build and am playing it by myself right now in hardcore harbinger... never had such a smooth build yet.. REALLY AWESOME
but now as I am getting closer to mapping, I am wondering how you can sustain two blasphemy aruas AND arctic armour, as it will leave me with just too low mana in order to cast a fully linked earthquake

thanks in advance mate!
There is only one true God shaping your fortune - precisely you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info