[3.3] Bleedquaker - 300k+ DPS on a Tank - Block/HP, Explosions - Atziri/UberIz/T16

"
raggapaul wrote:
Are you playing Solo Self Found (SSF)? Or are you able to trade? You can go to poe.trade and look for a onehanded axe with max attack speed of 1.3 and >270 dps: http://poe.trade/search/unitamarinnior. You can also get other items there, try to find items that give life + res.

But as far as I read in the OP was to try not to get too much attack speed right? so that EQ procs almost inmediatly, isn't it?
Yes that is true, but you can get helms with 30% reduced earthquake duration for like 40 to 50C. With those, you can use axes with up to 1,42 speed.
"
raggapaul wrote:
Yes that is true, but you can get helms with 30% reduced earthquake duration for like 40 to 50C. With those, you can use axes with up to 1,42 speed.

Thanks for that master! I forgot about the helmet enchant. I wll have a look! Cheers mate.
Could you (or anyone with higher levels) post some pics with their stats?
Last edited by imoix on Aug 14, 2017, 10:43:01 AM
I will do soon :) Got all of my basic equipment now.
Update: Uploaded screenshots of offence and defense. Will upload a Video this week of a T12+ Map.
Could you detail your thoughts on switching out Maim for Chance to bleed? To me it seems the (honestly pretty small) loss of damage more than offsets the Bleed%. I feel like i have 100% uptime of Bleed stacks with 75% bleed chance anyway and against Trash mobs it really doesn't matter.

Since a few people have asked i'd also like to interject that for people on a tighter budget decent 20% (instead of 30%) reduced Earthquake duration helmets are available for roughly 10c... (which on my setup gets me down to 0.42 duration; which will probably last me till roughly Tier 13 maps...)
Do you think ~Strong Arm~ in the marauder tree would be better to spec into than ~Dirty Techniques~ which only affects bleeding damage and duration while the former will buff overall damage?
Sorry if this has been asked but do you think this build would be viable with lacerate?
"
RedArchol wrote:
Could you detail your thoughts on switching out Maim for Chance to bleed? To me it seems the (honestly pretty small) loss of damage more than offsets the Bleed%. I feel like i have 100% uptime of Bleed stacks with 75% bleed chance anyway and against Trash mobs it really doesn't matter.

Since a few people have asked i'd also like to interject that for people on a tighter budget decent 20% (instead of 30%) reduced Earthquake duration helmets are available for roughly 10c... (which on my setup gets me down to 0.42 duration; which will probably last me till roughly Tier 13 maps...)

The damage is higher with Chance to bleed and I really like to have 100% chance to bleed. You will Maim anyway by linking it in your Reckoning. So I really dont see the reason to use Maim here. BUT: when you have a weapon with higher base damage, the more multiplier from Maim might actually be better than the flat phys damage from chance to bleed.

With ok gear and ok map mods you still can do T15/16 with the 20% reduced or even without an enchant.

"
Tygeron wrote:
Do you think ~Strong Arm~ in the marauder tree would be better to spec into than ~Dirty Techniques~ which only affects bleeding damage and duration while the former will buff overall damage?

If you can squeeze that additional Attack Speed in your build, it would work, too. There are several reasons why I prefered Dirty T.
- You get 30 dex what really helps because you have a lot of suffixes wasted for int already
- the longer bleed duration buffs the bleed damage since weaker bleed stacks will be substituted by better stacks
- you have more options available with the leech cluster as well as Iron Reflexes and a frenzy charge

When you are low on skillpoints, have enough dex and if that IAS doesnt kill your attack speed / delay ratio, Strong Arm is perfectly fine!

"
Mastodonic wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked but do you think this build would be viable with lacerate?

Lacerate does two fast hits with lower damage. Therefore the bleed damage will be lower. Also you would want to use Multistrike to make the hit damage better, but MS does not buff the bleed damage.

The defense part works with Lacerate, but you would have to change the build a lot. So I would say, while Licerate is in general viable, it does not work with this build.
Can you link a poe.trade search for an anvil with +1 curse? i cant find the option there to search with +1 curse

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info